Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$121
Orbitz.comUS$121
CheapTicketsUS$121
2,244 results
All reviews lumbung hut deluxe ombak room akoya pool traditional hut gili t pool bar our honeymoon buffet breakfast day bed lombok island welcome drink pool villa beach front fast boat beautiful resort gili air bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

Good- friendly staff, on the beach, good value
To improve- villa was tired, toilet broken and didn’t fix, food was not great, lots of mosquitos, pool water was too hot , bike hire not included so that’s a rip off

Trip type: Travelled with family
vilaombak, Executive Assistant Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Dear L9689YDsimoned,

Greetings from Hotel Vila Ombak

First of all, on behalf our team at Hotel Vila Ombak we would like to thank you for having chosen our resort as your stay destination.

I would like to thank you for bringing the service issue to my attention for which I deeply apology, allow me together with my department concern to look at these areas for further improvement. I am sure you will be immersed in our bespoke service for your next visit and return home with fulfilling memories and an indelible experience.

Once again, my appreciation for sharing your constructive feedback and please do give us another chance to welcome you back in the future.

kind regards

Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I would love to give Hotel Villa Ombak ten stars if we could. They exceeded our expectations with service and hotel accommodations.

We spent the weekend in their pool villa and had a great time. They provided two bikes and plenty of water. We enjoyed the morning buffet and the night time movies on the beach. We got to see the movie, “The Beach” on the beach. The room was constantly maintained with fresh towels and the bathroom and fresh towels by the pool. They also refreshed our water by the bedside at night time.

The room was very spacious clean and exactly as stated. The private pool was especially a nice touch and came in handily with the hot weather conditions. The hotel is a short walk from the drop off dock and very close to all the night time action. We enjoyed every moment of our stay.

2  Thank travelbuddy2020
vilaombak, Executive Assistant Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear travelbuddy2020

Sunny greeting from Hotel Vila Ombak

It is an honor to read such a terrific review and the positive points you mentioned upon the morning buffet breakfast, the Cinema, hotel facilities and most importantly the service we offered. Certainly, your positive feedback will be shared with the entire team to motivate them to continuously deliver our Vila Ombak signature service from the heart.

Thank you very much for sharing such a beautiful review on Trip Advisor and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable moment with us at Vila Ombak – Gili Trawangan.

Reviewed 18 January 2020

We had an amazing night here, the buffet is wonderful, many options of food with live music and a spectacular view!!!
Rita,Fendi and Rahman looked after us and gave an exceptional service. We will comeback for sure. Trimakasi to all.
Eliana and Riley.

Dear 319rileyh

Greetings from Hotel Vila Ombak

Thank you for sharing a very detailed and inspiring review.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay, from the beach buffet dinner, the live music, facilities and most importantly the signature service we are providing. We do our utmost to ensure our valued guest pampered with the product and services we offer and with this feedback its shows that we are on the right track, for which I would like to thank you.

Your complimentary words upon our dedicated team is genuinely appreciated. I will definitely share it with them and especially with Rita,Fendi & Rahman whom have made your special occasion an extra special one.

On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcome you back to Hotel Vila Ombak in the not so distance future.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

We got everything prepared by the hotel. From airport transfer, private speed boat and of course fun activities for the kids. Such an amazing experience. We plan for staying only 4 days but turns out we extend to 6 days. Pricable rate for such an excellent service. Thank u Villa Ombak for the amazing holiday.Will definately come back!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
vilaombak, Executive Assistant Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear Wulangozali,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience on Trip Advisor

I feel so delighted to read that our esteemed guest sharing a detail description of the resort which and that you enjoyed your time with us. It is very much appreciated as it will be a valuable information for our future guest to decide their place for vacation.

Once again thank you and look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the resort.

Reviewed 14 January 2020

Beautiful and lovely places for honeymoon,
Any kind thing can do like diving, snorkling, canoing or even just relaxing for family or couple!
Thanks for friendly staff and especially mr Nyoman for helping us during stay at vilaombak.

Dear Bambangtutuko,

Greetings from Hotel Vila Ombak

Thank you for sharing a very detailed and inspiring review.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay, from the resort’s Activities, Diving, Snorkeling , Canoeing and most importantly the signature service we are providing.

Your complimentary words upon our dedicated team is genuinely appreciated. I will definitely share it with them and especially with Mr.Nyoman whom have made your special occasion an extra special one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me as I will be delighted to assist you with all the arrangements.