Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$120
Orbitz.comUS$120
CheapTicketsUS$120
2,244 results
All reviews lumbung hut deluxe ombak room akoya pool traditional hut gili t pool bar our honeymoon buffet breakfast day bed lombok island welcome drink pool villa beach front fast boat beautiful resort gili air bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2020

This was excellent median level accommodation on the island, very convenient to all cafes, restaurants, beach/boats. The staff were amazing, we felt like family & they made our stay so very memorable. We will definitely be back!! All facilities very clean & well kept, the grounds were beautiful. All types of accommodation to suit couples, families & groups. Stunning pools, with many activities. Their own restaurant could not be faulted. Entertainment some nights & special nights for meals on the beach.

Room tip: Accommodation near board walk & pool a little noise, than facilities at rear of resort. But never a problem.
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

We did not stay at the Villa, but one night walking past we were invited in to the beachfront bar to enjoy their happy hour. We were enticed in by Novri. She is a beautiful soul,so welcoming and just draws you into her happy world. They were facing tough times due to Covid19 as the govt had just stopped all travellers from mainland Bali going to the islands. It worked for us. Admittedly we were the only customers, but Novri went out of her way to ensure we had a great evening. It is probably the only ocean view bar/restaurant that doesn’t setup for meals on the beach so we thought we would move on. Novri went out of her way and set us up a special table on the beach. The food was great, the cocktails even better, and the service by Novri and one other staff (I wish I had his name) was brilliant. We had such a fun night with them and they definitely made it memorable. So much so that we returned for dinner the following night. Try their beef sliders - yummo. I shared it with my friend with some fries. Plenty for dinner. Novri was the attraction to this place. We had such a long chat with her and given the circumstances she remained positive and upbeat. I wish them all the best of luck in the upcoming months. It will be very tough for them and I hope they see their way through. We didnt have time to say goodbye to her as our airline was suddenly grounded and we had to leave the island a day early to make alternative arrangements. So thanks Novri for a great couple of days. Hope your boss realises what a gem you are

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank oz-kiwi-pom
Reviewed 17 March 2020

I had the best birthday dinner here. Food and cocktails was tasty and fresh. Waiter Rita was super funny and made our evening even better. Life music, ocean view, good food. What else could you want?

Rasa and Marcelo

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

Nice place to dine in
Food and Drinks are amazing
I don’t know about the rooms as I just was there for dinner
Staff (Pablo) is really friendly and funny
I will definitely come back to this place. It is really beautiful and nearby the beach.

I can just recommend this place

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

Ce restaurant propose un buffet exceptionnel, délicieux, copieux le meilleur que j’ai fait niveau goût. The buffet was the best I had, very delicious, incredible and tasty. I definitely recommend it. There was a live music show at the same time it was exceptional. Thank you to Rita she was very kind. She was the one who attracted me to this buffet and give me the desire to test the food. She was nice and helpful to me I appreciate the service.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank pocahontas971-2
vilaombak, Executive Assistant Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Dear pocahontas971-2,

Greetings from Hotel Vila Ombak

Thank you very much for your generous compliments and for taking the time to share your holiday experience.
Your complimentary words upon our dedicated team is genuinely appreciated. I will definitely share it with them and especially with Rita, whom have made your special occasion an extra special one.

On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcome you back to Hotel Vila Ombak in the not so distance future.

With my best regards,