“Loved the tent house”

Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Halfmoon Bay
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My husband surprised me with staying in a tent house here - I originally thought that we were staying in a regular room. The regular room is old and really nothing special. However, it has a view and a deck. The tent house is UNREAL. It is beautiful. I felt so relaxed staying there. It includes a huge tub and a good sized shower. It is also very warm with a gorgeous deck right on the water. I loved it!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Another lovely few days at Rockwater Secret Cove Resort.....we have been coming here
since it was called Lord Jim's....We have stayed on the lovely 'tent camping for adults'
but seem to still prefer the small cabins....Our favourite is cabin eleven as it is the
farthest out....with an unobstructed view of the ocean....Spent our second Christmas
there.....our little twinkle lights around the window....stockings hung....warm throws on
the chairs and bed.....and the rain and whitecap waves outside the window....the
perfect cozy setting for a couple at Christmas....Dinner in the lodge was festive
and delicious......no question.....our favourite spot on the Sunshine Coast....

Room Tip: Our favourite is cabin eleven as it is the farthest out with an unobstructed view of the ocean and...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My wife and I were in Sechelt for Christmas as she had to work Christmas day. The people at the rockwater dining room were very accommodating allowing us to book a reservation which they knew would make them stay late. We arrived and were seated at a delightful table. The device was great, the food was on pair with what I expected. My wife is allergic to wheat and couldn't eat any of their desserts, however the staff put together the best fruit fondue either of us had ever seen. And at the end of the day they gave us my wife's $27 entree for free. We will definitely go back here if we're ever in the area again.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I had an opportunity to have a little weekend getaway this fall to the Rockwater Secret cove resort and it was a fabulous place to unwind. I stayed in the cabins and a had a beautiful view of the ocean. I had wanted to stay in the tents but even in the fall they were sold out so book further in advance to your arrival date if you don't want to miss out on that experience. However the cabins are a great option and were very well equipped with a little sitting area and a small bathroom and the beds are extremely comfortable. I treated myself to a massage and it was fantastic and very good value. I then had dinner at the resort and had excellent service and a gourmet meal.I found the all the staff to be extremely helpful from when I arrived to the time of my departure. if you need to get out of the rat race and take things a little slower then I would highly reccomend this resort.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2011

The best weekend experience ever, the staff were amazing, the food was amazing, and the cabins/tents was incrediable. totally updated and the beds were so comfortable. Cute Gift Shop and the views are to die for. Me and my Wife will be coming back, and it will be worth every penny next time. Thanks for a amazing time Rock Water!

Room Tip: if you love sleeping in a tent then spending the money is worth it for luxury, big bathtub and water...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2.2 km away
Secret Cove Cottage Suites
Secret Cove Cottage Suites
#1 of 1 in Halfmoon Bay

Been to Rockwater Secret Cove Resort? Share your experiences!