Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
Nestledown B&B(Halfmoon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$88
US$112
US$89
Painted Boat Resort(Madeira Park)
US$417
US$376
Sunshine Coast Resort Hotel & Marina(Madeira Park)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$97
US$75
Pender Harbour Resort & Marina(Garden Bay)(Great Value!)
US$123
Ruby Lake Resort(Madeira Park)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Restaurant
All reviewstent suitessunshine coastsecret coveheated floorsthe main lodgejacuzzi tubget awaybeautiful locationour honeymoonunique experienceceiling fanromantic getawayon the rockscouples massagemini fridgespa servicesoverlooking the ocean
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Another lovely few days at Rockwater Secret Cove Resort.....we have been coming here
since it was called Lord Jim's....We have stayed on the lovely 'tent camping for adults'
but seem to still prefer the small cabins....Our favourite is cabin eleven as it is the
farthest out....with an unobstructed view of the ocean....Spent our second Christmas
there.....our little twinkle lights around the window....stockings hung....warm throws on
the chairs and bed.....and the rain and whitecap waves outside the window....the
perfect cozy setting for a couple at Christmas....Dinner in the lodge was festive
and delicious......no question.....our favourite spot on the Sunshine Coast....

Room Tip: Our favourite is cabin eleven as it is the farthest out with an unobstructed view of the ocean and a comfy king size bed.....
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My wife and I were in Sechelt for Christmas as she had to work Christmas day. The people at the rockwater dining room were very accommodating allowing us to book a reservation which they knew would make them stay late. We arrived and were seated at a delightful table. The device was great, the food was on pair with what I expected. My wife is allergic to wheat and couldn't eat any of their desserts, however the staff put together the best fruit fondue either of us had ever seen. And at the end of the day they gave us my wife's $27 entree for free. We will definitely go back here if we're ever in the area again.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I had an opportunity to have a little weekend getaway this fall to the Rockwater Secret cove resort and it was a fabulous place to unwind. I stayed in the cabins and a had a beautiful view of the ocean. I had wanted to stay in the tents but even in the fall they were sold out so book further in advance to your arrival date if you don't want to miss out on that experience. However the cabins are a great option and were very well equipped with a little sitting area and a small bathroom and the beds are extremely comfortable. I treated myself to a massage and it was fantastic and very good value. I then had dinner at the resort and had excellent service and a gourmet meal.I found the all the staff to be extremely helpful from when I arrived to the time of my departure. if you need to get out of the rat race and take things a little slower then I would highly reccomend this resort.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2011

The best weekend experience ever, the staff were amazing, the food was amazing, and the cabins/tents was incrediable. totally updated and the beds were so comfortable. Cute Gift Shop and the views are to die for. Me and my Wife will be coming back, and it will be worth every penny next time. Thanks for a amazing time Rock Water!

Room Tip: if you love sleeping in a tent then spending the money is worth it for luxury, big bathtub and waterfall shower. as for the cabins, very unique and comfortable, with ocean views. Try to get a room closer to the water!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tylee10
Reviewed 7 December 2011

We celebrated our 3rd anniversary here and there is no place on earth like it. We can't say enough about the amazing, AMAZING staff. They were all so so friendly and were so extremely welcoming. We stayed in a tenthouse suite and by far it was the most perfect of perfect places to spend time with someone you love. Everyone needs to experience waking up surrounded by natural beauty like that at least once in their lives. Oh and the food!! The seafood chowder, the arctic char and the crème brûlée were among our favourites. We were also treated to fantastic massage treatments which we followed up by a stay in the jet tub in our tenthouse suite.

I can't say enough about our fabulous experience. I would recommend a stay to anyone and everyone.

Many, many, MANY thanks to the staff for making our 3 year anniversary so special. It's going to be very difficult to top this so we're thinking we'll just have to do it again next year!

Room Tip: If available, request for tenthouse suite #59, #60 or #65. They have the best view of the water.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple