Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
US$85
US$117
Travelocity
US$78
The Stonewater Motel(Madeira Park)(Great Value!)
US$98
Painted Boat Resort(Madeira Park)
US$179
US$167
Hotwire.com
Sunshine Coast Resort Hotel & Marina(Madeira Park)(Great Value!)
US$125
Ruby Lake Resort(Madeira Park)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$117
US$100
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewstent suitessunshine coasttenthouse suiteheated floorssecret covethe main lodgebeautiful locationget awayjacuzzi tubour honeymoonunique experienceceiling fanromantic getawayon the rockscouples massagemini fridgespa services
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Just incredible... The only problem: we never wanted to leave!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Let's face it, you can't rely on the weather in BC at any time, so mid winter escapes need to include cozy, inviting accommodations, great food and a place to curl up and 'just be'. The tented suites at Rockwater are just that, and more. We arrived after dark and made our way through the mist & along the boardwalk to our ocean front tent. Waves crashing below, we opened the door to the tent to find the fireplace on, and immediately dropped our bags and took in the moment. The suites are carefully planned to include anything you might need, right down to the matches in the drawer that you need for the candles beside the oversize jacuzzi tub (yes, it really is big enough for both of you). Crisp sheets, soft duvet and a view that never ends. The food was
excellent, the staff completely in sync with each other as well as their guests. Thank you, Rockwater - we'll be back!

Room Tip: Tents or not at all!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend away to celebrate our ten year anniversary. I was a little sceptical at first, thinking that the tent suite was an overpriced novelty and would not be worth the extra cost. I am happy to say I was wrong, very wrong. The tent suite was fantastic and I could feel the tension drain away as we walked along the boardwalk out to our suite. The view from the porch made me think we were all alone overlooking the water. The amenities in the room were top of the line, double soaker tub and crisp white luxurious bedding. We sat on the porch in our robes and watched the waves while enjoying a glass of wine. It was the perfect location for a weekend away.

Room Tip: Worth the extra cost to spring for a tent suite. Great food in the resturant, although the decor could have been better in the dining room. Also I highly reccomend the walk to the tidal rapids at skookumchuck. Nice walk and beautiful views.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank otishiltz
Reviewed 2 January 2012

My wife and I recently dined out at the Rocwater resort, taking full advantage of the winter special menu. WOW!!! being a local of the sunshine coast one knows how hard it is to get great food and great service, followed by great prices. The Rockwater definately offers all 3.
After experiencing the 3 course we felt it was the one place we both fully agreed on to share our New years. We had plans to go with another couple but unfortunately we were unable to go. Our friends went instead and this is what they said. " The romantic setting they had hoped for was just not there. The band was way too loud and the food came way too quick" Although the food was AWSOME, the 6 course was too much aswell. They said the service was more than 100%. They would gladly go back as with the view, the service and the quality of food this resort restaurant (as this was their first time there) was ranked their top 3. and they are in their late 50's and have travelled all over the world. So once again. Thanks Rockwater. As locals we love and appreciate all you do.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 608Daniel
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My husband surprised me with staying in a tent house here - I originally thought that we were staying in a regular room. The regular room is old and really nothing special. However, it has a view and a deck. The tent house is UNREAL. It is beautiful. I felt so relaxed staying there. It includes a huge tub and a good sized shower. It is also very warm with a gorgeous deck right on the water. I loved it!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple