The only reason to go there is for the luxury tents. I thought they were great. For a Vancouver getaway for a night or two I recommend. I probably wouldn't return as much as I enjoyed it, because there's not much to do in the region and as good a place for down time as it is, its a wee bit pricy including the ferry and all. But, I recommend it to my friends to try out the glamping thing. Tres romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is the Sunshine Coast's Premier 4 star year round resort, featuring 38 ocean front rooms, suites, tenthouse suites and cabins. The resort features a restaurant, lounge, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Ideal resort for getaway, corporate retreats and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rockwater Secret Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockwater Secret Cove Hotel Halfmoon Bay
- Hotel Rockwater Secret Cove