We arrived at Rockwater as our last stop on the Sunshine Coast. We checked into one of the historic cabins and we were very disappointed. They are tiny which is fine but they BADLY need renovating and we really did not want to stay there. We walked out the boardwalk to look at the tent cabins and found ourselves in another world and seemingly another resort. We immediately went the front desk to ask about changing to a tent. The staff were very nice and accommodating. Our new room was spectacular. We love everything about these tent rooms from the walk out, beautiful view, comfortable bed, awesome whirlpool tub, heated floors & fireplace, and more. What a fun adventure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is the Sunshine Coast's Premier 4 star year round resort, featuring 38 ocean front rooms, suites, tenthouse suites and cabins. The resort features a restaurant, lounge, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Ideal resort for getaway, corporate retreats and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rockwater Secret Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockwater Secret Cove Hotel Halfmoon Bay
- Hotel Rockwater Secret Cove