“Beautiful paella and amazing service”

La Taberna del Puerto
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Really good service and amazing with the little one! Beautiful fresh seafood paella in beautiful scenery, I really recommend this place!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch today and we were so impressed! We had my 10 month old little girl with us and the waiters were so good with her. They gave her a banana to start because she was hungry, her meal came out straight away (Bolognese) very nice. I ordered the spaghetti marinara and my family had the mixed paella. Both were delicious! Lots of fish and flavour. The waiters made a fuss of my little one every time they passed which kept her very happy. Definitely recommend, so friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant with very friendly staff. We shared a meat paella and it was delicious. Restaurant looked out over the harbour.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We chose this restaurant as it looked authentically Spanish and had things we all would eat. It was a great choice! the waiters were so friendly with our son it made the meal so enjoyable and the gin measures weren't bad either!

My husband and I had the meat paella which was exceptionally tasty and our son had spaghetti - which is his favourite. When he asked for cheese they brought a generous amount that made his day.

I would recommend this restaurant - the staff are so friendly and helpful and the food is good.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

What can I say..... friendly, charming staff with great banter!

Beautiful location, small intimate dining with views over the marina.

Food was absolutely delicious we had the seafood platter one of the best we have had, so fresh and incredibly appetising with a great selection of prawns, cockles, mussels, squid, whole octopus, just delicious!!

The staff Sami and Peppi were so good with our children and made you feel ever so welcome.

Great selection of wines, beer and soft drinks.

Very reasonably priced, we enjoyed it so much we returned for our last night before returning home.

Well worth a visit.