The Parisian Macao
Conrad
US$94
US$75
Trip.com
Ole Tai Sam Un Hotel(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
Agoda.com
US$254
US$165
US$160
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$197
US$158
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
1,088 results
All reviewseiffel towerle buffetaqua worldgrand openingnight viewfamily roomvip loungelunch buffetother hotelsroom size isexpress checkfour seasonsstudio cityshuttle busfood courtcotai stripmain lobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The overall image of the resort is great, if the room can be larger that will be better, there are lots of shops here, which gives us many choices for shopping, the restaurants here are excellent and other facilities are suitable for the full range of people.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Customercarescl, Manager at The Parisian Macao, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 168chen,

Bonjour!

Thank you for selecting The Parisian Macao.

We are grateful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is pleasant to know that our range of dining options was up to your standards.

It is wonderful to read that you found the image of our Resort great and that the quantity of shops at The Parisian Shopping Mall were suitable for you.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the Region.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights in mid Mar18. Our Room at level 29 is spacious and quiet. Everything looks new. Bed is comfy. Toilet is big.

The downside is the payment. I booked the room directly from hotel website during 11.11 campaign (11Nov2017). I forgot to bring my credit card which used to make the booking (the booking was 5 months ago!!) I had no choice and let hotel charged 3 nights to my another credit card during check in. They said they would refund monies back to credit card used for the booking.

This is my first experience that I have to pay to hotel during check in although I have made full payment. Hotel also recognized that payment was done but insisted that I have to show the credit card used in the booking. I m pretty lucky that I didn’t cancel the credit card so that monies still can be refunded to me.

It’s been a week but still no email from Parisian hotel that refund has been processed. I m still waiting.

Personally I don’t think I will stay here again in the future as I may forget to bring the credit card again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Beaniee

Dear Beaniee,

Bonjour!

Thank you for staying at The Parisian Macao on your recent trip to the City.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay at our Hotel. We are pleased to read that our room size and quietness was to your liking, as well as the bathroom and the comfort of our bed.

We regret to hear that you had an unpleasant experience during the reservation payment. Allow us to present our sincere apologies and request, if possible, more details regarding this matter. Please contact us at customercare@sands.com.mo.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is my second to stay in The Parisian Macao. However, the services and amenities provided is different from my 1st stay. On the 1st stay in Lyon Suite, all the shower amenities are in the big bottle but this time are in the small bottle and we have to pay for the additional water bottle.

The room is clean, good smell and completed amenities provided in room. The services in front desk and housekeeping is outstanding as they always greet and smiling to us. However, it need to be learn by the concierge dept., When a guy send the luggage to the room, I asked him to get me kid’s amenities since have a little boy stay with, he told me that this is not his department’s job and I need to call to the tele-service. It is not the problem for us to give a call to any department, but the way he deliver the message is not suppose to have in 5 star hotel services.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Phua F,

Bonjour!

Thank you for your loyalty to The Parisian Macao.

We regret to hear that your last stay did not meet your expectations comparing to the previous one.

Allow me to present our sincere apologies, as we understand that your stay with us was not flawless. Regarding the amenities, your invaluable feedback has been shared with the respective department.

We would be grateful if you may provide further details on your visit, regarding the interaction with the team staff who went to deliver the luggage, since we wish to follow-up this issue accordingly. Please contact us at customercare@sands.com.mo.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve read such glowing reviews of this place, I guess we were just unlucky. At check-in, we were offered either a room near the lifts, with a “little noise”, or a room on a smokers’ floor. At 11pm, when we were trying to sleep, the “little noise” was like being next to a train station. We requested to move, and were offered an alternative room of the same standard only after asking for a refund if we were moved to an inferior room. On the Saturday, my husband’s birthday, his massage in the hotel spa was disturbed by loud drilling. The spa staff did get the drilling stopped after 10 minutes. On our 21st floor the heavy drilling continued throughout the afternoon. Our complaint about our poor service at check-in resulted in the rather childish offer of a box of chocolates and a souvenir snow globe (plus a promised upgrade for a return visit). The pools were lovely - and open, even though the hotel website stated they would not be operational for another week so I arrived with no swimming costume. One good point; the breakfast in Le Buffet was extremely high standard, with friendly staff. Otherwise, a very expensive waste of money. Definitely not my idea of a 5-star hotel, unlike The Venetian and The Four Seasons where we’ve had great stays in the past. Why would I ever return to take up the offer of an upgrade?

Room Tip: Our first room, with the overwhelming noise from the lifts, was 20.060 so I assume all rooms numbered 060 have the same problem
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue B
Customercarescl, Manager at The Parisian Macao, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sue B,

Bonjour!

Thank you for choosing The Parisian Macao on your recent visit to the Region.

Allow us to extend our sincere apologies regarding the inconvenience caused during your stay.

Your feedback is highly valued. We understand that our Front Office Team already had the opportunity to reach out to you.

We hope you may grant us another opportunity and stay with us at The Parisian Macao.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a Lyon Suite from their web site coming with free Eiffel tower tickets. For my mom birthday, I booked a birthday package with chocolate cake, balloon and towel room decorations (reasonable price). They emailed me to check in at VIP lounge. After I provided ID and credit cards, they ushered me to adjacent room for free snacks and drinks while waiting. We arrived early and they provided free luggage storage. When we got back later, they already sent our luggage to our suite and Rebecca walked us from VIP lounge to our suite. She was very attentive and caring. Also she added special personal arrangement to the cake package.

Inside Lyon suite, there is a foot massage device. Very thoughtful. Fantastic experience!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear PngHop,

Thank you for selecting The Parisian Macao to celebrate this special occasion.

Firstly, allow us to extend our belated happy birthday wishes to your mother.

We are grateful for your enthusiastic comments on our service. Your kind words to Rebecca’s attentive and caring service will be conveyed to the Front Office team for the respective recognition.

We always aim to provide a flawless and remarkable stay to every guest that stay with us and we are pleased to know that we achieved that with you during your mother’s birthday.

We look forward to welcome you back at The Parisian Macao on the near future.