2,072 results
All reviews beijing kitchen grand club lounge guest experience team house of dancing water fountain view nespresso machine dinner buffet cod other hotels living room rain shower water show corner suite excellent stay lobby lounge cotai area upgraded to a suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020

This is the best hotel I have ever encountered! From the beginning to the end of the stay, the staff’s caring and warm service made me unforgettable. At the same time, the arranged room can see the night view of Macau and Macau Airport, as well as the musical fountain, which is really pleasant and unforgettable. And JACK, the waiter who received us, his warm service attitude made my boyfriend and I like him very much. I believe that next time I come to Macau, I will continue to choose the Grand Hyatt Hotel and let JACK entertain us. Thank you very much. , Thank you very much for JACK’s considerate service.

Date of stay: December 2020
Grand Hyatt Macau, Other at Grand Hyatt Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments stay at Grand Hyatt Macau.

We are delighted to learn that your stay with us was overall enjoyable especially highlighting the hospitality extended to you by Jack. I will personally share your compliments to him and positive comments like this will motivate us to continue exceeding guest expectations.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your constructive feedback and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Macau in the near future.

Reviewed 6 December 2020

This trip made my friends and I very happy. In addition to the clean and tidy rooms, the scenery outside the window is also very satisfying, and the night view of the whole Macau can be seen, and the waiter cleans up the room very promptly. BTW. JACK, the waiter who received us, his thoughtful, caring and enthusiastic service made my friends and I very unforgettable, so that we can stay at ease. I believe we will choose this hotel for our next trip, and will also let JACK again Thank you for hosting us.

Date of stay: December 2020

Reviewed 1 December 2020

My friends and I booked this hotel to celebrate my birthday and I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for the service and care we received during our stay in Grand Hyatt Macau.

Cindy from Front Office was very attentive and helpful during the whole check in process. She introduced the facilities of the hotel and even offered to help us make restaurant reservations as she knew this stay was to celebrate birthday. Huge thanks to Nikko from Front Office that managed to arrange a room upgrade which gave us a beautiful fountain view. Furthermore, thank you to Rachel from Guest Contact Center for the birthday cake arrangement. Also Ellie that wished me happy birthday when I called for make up room service.

Every staff member with whom we came in contact was friendly and kind including housekeeping and bell service which unfortunately I didn’t get their names. We had a wonderful stay and will definitely be back again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Grand Hyatt Macau, Other at Grand Hyatt Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2020

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that your stay with us was overall enjoyable especially highlighting the hospitality extended to you by Cindy and Nikko. I will personally share your compliments to her and positive comments like this will motivate us to continue exceeding guest expectations.

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

I would like to give many thanks to The Grand Hyatt hotel to handle the Staycation for the birthday of my wife. Angel and Sharon who are the manager of the hotel provided many useful advises very patiently with a very impressive attitude when I ask questions about the booking, and provide extra service such as decorate the hotel room after knew the day is my wife's birthday, and even tell staff to approach to the hotel room andsing a birthday song for her at night!
Very impressive! Next time I first to choose Grand Hyatt hotel in the future when I can go for vacation.
Thank you very much Angel, Sharon and Grand Hyatt!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Grand Hyatt Macau, Other at Grand Hyatt Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your comments following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Macau.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your constructive feedback. It is indeed of vital importance to us to maintain all facilities in good working condition in order to meet our customers' expectation and every effort will be made to upkeep our standard of service and hospitality at all times.

We truly appreciate your kind patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Macau in the near future.

Cindy Shi

Reviewed 19 November 2020

A spectacular experience here! Staffs are helpful, facilities are great and elegance. Remembering the time when I check-in, One of the guest experience team members, Ms. Angel Choi, greets me so well, she knew that I was going to celebrate birthday for my girlfriend and she gave me some suggestions which impressed me a lot! With a follow-up phone call to my room after I check-in, and asked if there any needs for me, which deserves a five-star service! As I am working in hospitality industry also, I am really happy by receiving this standard of service. Hoping Ms. Choi and her team will remain the service standard, and looking forward to stay in Grand Hyatt Macau again!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Cindy Shi