All reviewsvida ricapremier viewferry terminaldeluxe lake view roommgm casinocake shoproom checkcorner roomdim sumstar serviceshopping mallan excellent hotelhotel experienceluxury hotellobby loungeexcellent staymemorable stay
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Overall it was good to stay with MO! The room commanded excellent view and I was just fabulous when I woke up to the sea. However, I will expect a more personal experience in services for next time. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MOMAC10, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear hsiuchien1105

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay especially the excellent view in your room. Pleased to share that all of rooms at Mandarin Oriental, Macau are appointed with either Bay or Lake view.
We have also taken note of your comment on a more personalised service experience which our team will strive harder to live up to your expectation on your future visits.

Thank you once again for being our guest. We look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Truly in love with MO Macau's great ambiance, and of course their excellent hospitality!
The view of my room (Premier View-Quarto Premier com vista) was very impressive, and the hotel was well-equitted with gym, swimming pool and nice restaurants! Will definitely come back :)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Dear ctunglee

We are thrilled to receive your compliments on our hotel’s ambience, colleagues’ excellent hospitality, as well as the facilities.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

We came with a high expectation on this hotel because it is the renowned "Mandarin Oriental" brand. The hotel room is very nice which is of high standard and meets our expectation. We do feel grateful as we were given a room with river view which is really nice. The room features are great and spacious.

One little disappointment is about it's location. The location isn't a problem except it's hard to get a taxi while the hotel doesn't provide shuttle bus service.

Another little disappointment is about its food quality. Breakfast is average when compared to other luxury 5 star hotels. And for afternoon high tea, I will not recommend to friends.

Room Tip: Ask for river view
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear HJKHongKong

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Macau and for sharing your accommodation experience on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to learn you liked you room and view of the hotel.
We have also noted your comment regarding the taxi issue and the food quality. We apologize that our team didn’t proactively offer assistance on your transportation requirement. We are pleased to share with you that we do provide complimentary transfer to and fro ferry terminal, however prior booking is required with our Concierge team. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent stay.
As for the breakfast and afternoon tea, you will be delighted to know that we are currently reviewing our offerings. We hope to welcome you back with a new and exciting offer on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

To celebrate my birthday, we planned a short stay in Macau and chose Mandarin Orientation Hotel. It's my second MO hotel in the world, my way to be fans of MO. We have been arranged to Deluxe Bay view room. After check-in, we were escorted to our room. The contemporary design in room seems a bit lack of the usual MO Chinese style. But the room is still comfy and as luxury as usual. The swimming pool is so nice that I can spend rest of the afternoon there.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear seenseen12

Thank you for your continuous support and loyalty towards Mandarin Oriental. It was our great honour to have you stay with us and celebrate your birthday at Mandarin Oriental, Macau.
My team and I are greatly motivated by your kind, generous compliments to our room and swimming pool. These will further encourage us to continuously strive to fulfil our goal of completely delighting and satisfying our guests.
We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I stayed in Mandarin Oriental Macau with my husband for two days. Our room was upgraded to bay view room which is a surprise to use. I also did not expect that the concierge staff would guide us to our room and showed us the facilities therein. She offered us welcoming drinks and when we preferred fruit instead, she immediately arranged that. We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel especially the swimming pool, an infinity pool actually. The view of our room is magnificent. Our hotel package includes breakfast which is also a nice experience for us. The food looks nice and is really delicious.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear venustang1209

I am truly happy to learn that you and your husband had a fantastic stay with us. Our colleagues are also thrilled to hear of your generous praises on our services and facilities.
My team and I look forward to your next stay with us soon!