US$204
US$173
Conrad
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$254
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$84
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

The Countdown(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$315
US$256
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

US$216
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$103
Sofitel
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$135
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotel Lisboa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
1,683 results
All reviewsihg memberother hotelscotai centraldreamworks charactersyum chafree shuttlefood courtlobby loungeferry terminalgrand orbitshopping mallking bednon smoking roomhong kongsuperior roomin room dininglate check
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Too bad we only got to stay here overnight :( Holiday Inn Hotel is right in the heart of all the casinos and posh shopping centers in Macau. You can avail the free shuttle bus anytime. Our room was huge compared to other hotels we stayed in. Due to time constraints, we weren't able to use their pool. But overall, the experience on this hotel was awesome! Oh did I tell you that their service is top-notch?! We will definitely book here again when we return!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Customercarescl, Quality Assurance Representative at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear sakura_0630,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central.

I am thrilled to learn that you had a great stay with us, especially like our spacious hotel room. Your compliment towards our services definitely encourages us to continuously provide the True Hospitality services to our guests.

It is true that our hotel provides complimentary shuttle bus services and with the location of the hotel, it is really convenient for our guest to go to nearby attractions within a walking distance or take advantage with our shuttle buses to go to different ports in Macao.

During your return, I suggest you to chill at our hotel pools as well as having a drink at the pool bar to relax. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Best priced hotel on the Cotai Strip. If an IHG member the queue is quick and you can be checked in and on the tables within 10 minutes! Faciltiies are good with a casino just under the hotel and the swimming pool for this hotel is split into 4 meaning you can get your own private pool most of your time. I stay here most times I come to Macau is it it a lot cheaper than all the hotels around it but it still a very respectable 4*. Not let the name put you off!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew H
Customercarescl, Quality Assurance Representative at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Matthew H,

Thank you for writing us a review after your stay at Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central and for your loyalty.

We appreciate your compliments towards our hotel facilities and our efficient check-in service at the IHG Rewards counter. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed swimming at our hotel pools. Your valuable comments encourage us to maintain and enhance our services quality.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have recently become a wheelchair user and have a different perspective on every day things. I have used this hotel many times before becoming a wheelchair user and thought that things would be ok, if i requested an accessible room in my booking.

The room that i was given was an accessible room, but i am not sure who advised them that it was suitable. The bathroom had a number of facilities to help a wheelchair user, but the rest of the room was a challenge. In the walk way to the bedroom, there was a chair placed, and fortunately, because the Front desk had accompanied me to the room, they were able to remove it immediately. Otherwise i would have been stuck in the entrance hallway waiting for someone to come, but i would have needed to use the in-house phone to call them. The room phone was not accessible to me and neither was the phone in the guest bathroom, as the doorway was too narrow.

These were not the biggest of my challenges, it was the buffet breakfast. Whilst the restaurant was busy, there were a number of staff standing around and not one of them asked if i needed assistance. This included the person that showed me to my table. I had to try to wheel myself around and balance a plate on my lap. I spilled some of the breakfast onto my clothes because of being bumped by other guests. I do not know what was on offer at the back of the display area as i could not see into the pots and there were not labels to advise me. In the end i gave up trying to have a good breakfast due to the lack of help.

I did mention it briefly to the supervisor on the Front desk at checkout, but my schedule was tight and had no real time to get the situation resolved.

I am sad to report that this hotel, (one of my previous favourites) and one of the largest in Asia, has forgotten about wheelchair users. It gives only a superficial nod to assisting wheelchair users. No one from the hotel has contacted me about my verbal and written review to them directly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Meridith B, Manager at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Simon S,

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central.

I am really sorry to read that you have recently become a wheelchair user and I can certainly believe you that it gives a different perspective on everyday things and a lot of new challenges to overcome.

Our guests and their experience are of utmost importance to us and we truly do not want any guest to think we are unresponsive. We know that you have visited our hotel many times in the past and we thank you for your loyalty.

As you mentioned, we do provide accessible room upon request with special set-up and arrangement for the comfort and convenience of our guests. Our Guest Relations Manager, Mr. Chan who escorted you to the room took well note of your comments in regards to the way our furniture and telephone are currently organized and this was shared with the Housekeeping team for improvement.

Please allow me to extend our sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced upon dining at our buffet breakfast. I have personally reminded the Food & Beverage team to pro-actively assist presenting the variety of dishes offered and also assisting with serving.

We appreciate your time to express the voice and the experience of our guests who are in a wheelchair since we want to offer the most convenient and comfortable service to all our customers. We will definitely seize this opportunity to improve our service pro-activeness and intuitiveness.

Again, please accept my apologies for not proactively assisting you. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to show that we sincerely care. Please contact us directly prior to your next visit to Macao and we will make sure any future stay will be much better than it was on this occasion.

With best regards,

Meridith Beaujean
Director Quality Assurance

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Besides very long queue to check in, this hotel is pretty amazing. My room was spacious, spotless and very stylish, great bathroom etc., Very friendly and extremely helpful staff. What I liked the most about the hotel is that it’s connected with other hotels by a gallery of shops, casino, restaurants etc.,

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Paulina_Bali
Customercarescl, Quality Assurance Representative at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Paulina_Bali,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central and found it is a great hotel.

We appreciate your patience during the check-in and I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed most of your time with us.

Your compliments towards our friendly and extremely helpful team staffs as well as our spacious, spotless and stylish guest room encourage us to continuously deliver the True Hospitality services to our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed 3 days 2 nights in this property. The lighting in the guest room is a bit dark. Hotel mentioned the rooms can only accommodate 2-3 pax but it seems it can be accommodated 4 persons. Service and facilities are okay comparing with other hotels in Macau.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Customercarescl, Quality Assurance Representative at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear KLT1221,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central and for your time in writing us a feedback.

We value your comments regarding the lighting inside the guest room and the related team will look into it. Our hotel room indeed is very spacious and guests can enjoy this comfortable room with a great rest.

Allow me to explain that the hotel room can only accommodate a certain number of guests due to the safety and security reasons. You can request for a different room type such as a connecting room so that you can stay close with your friends during your next stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Best regards,