US$242
US$193
Hotels.com
US$155
US$143
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$267
US$123
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$106
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Hotel Lisboa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
Agoda.com
US$317
US$438
US$336
6,300 results
All reviewsspg membersky towerspg counterfeast restaurantthe club loungefamily suiteother hotelsexecutive suitefood courthuge hotelferry terminalexpress checkguest servicesholiday innshopping malllong queuechecking in
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff.
We were welcomed by the accommodating front officers Wilson, Rochelle, Josie, and Jetro!!!
And assisted by Teddy and AJ as we went up the hotel room..
Feels like a VIP. It is definitely worth the spend!!!
I also love the great selection of breakfast buffet...yummy!!! Greeted by smiling Patricia as we started the day.
I will definitely stay here again when I’m back in town!!! One great experience!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
SheratonMacao, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Joel Yael P

Thank you for taking time to share with us your wonderful experience.

Once again, thank you for your stay and great support. Hope we will provide another enjoyable stay for you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My first tone to celebrate my Birthday in Macau, and upon check in, the staff immediately greeted me happy Birthday! Thats awesome and so thoughtful. On the midnight 5mins before my birthday they served me with a small presents, a cake and a drink. This kind of service is beyond my expectation, such a wonderful birthday to remember. The FO staffs who were assisting me and singing me a song were Wilson, Rochelle Ann, Josie, and Jetro, and yeah the bellman whi were very helpful as well, Teddy and Aj, thank you guys, you all trully made my birthday holidays very awesome. I would like to recommend Sheraton Macau for this extra Mile service. Before Im ending this very long review, I would like to recomend thier Buffet as well, the food were wonderful and recomendable. Patricia was also awesome. She really displays a luxury service standard. I highly recommend this hotel to all. Enjoy and see you soon again Sheraton Macau.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear romeobalasabas

Thank you for taking time to share with us your wonderful experience.

Once again, thank you for your stay and recommendation. Hope we will provide another enjoyable stay for you in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

At the check in , we were greeted by Harrison Zheng , who was polite , efficient , full of smiles and had a nice chat with us . What a great attitude We decided to go for the in house buffet at Feast as there was a 20 percent discount if we book it during check in. I must say this is one of the best international buffet we have eaten . There is so much variety , seafood is fresh and the additional charge for free flow drinks was well worth the price . The waiteress Diana Reyes Abriam and waiter Amiel Mamaclay top up the evening with their great service and smiles . Delicious ! Well done Sheraton !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear apelles123

Thank you for taking time to share with us your wonderful experience.

We are delighted to hear that you found your stay extraordinary in every way and you gave us a perfect score. Your kind words about our associates and your great experience at Sheraton Grand Macao will be shared with the team as it is important and will encourage us to do even better.

Once again, thank you for your stay and great support. Hope we will provide another enjoyable stay for you in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I couldn't believe the bathroom was of such poor quality. First of all, the shower was only equipped with a shower curtain, no glass door, it was only spacious but with a cheap shower curtain. And the toilet had no lid!!! I thought I was in a public toilet! Is it not common knowledge that you need a toilet needs a lid so that when you are finished, you can flush with the lid down and keep the bacteria inside??? How could a 5 star hotel do this? Imagine all the towels, toothbrushes, combs, everything covered with bacteria???

My son & I went to the pool after check in which was about 6pm. When we got there, my son wanted some fries but the pool's F&B closes at 6pm. We were deeply disappointed, especially my son. Again, I was surprised such service closes so early.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Irene L

Dear Irene L

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Apologies for the disappointment caused during your recent stay, it was certainly not our intention.

It will be great if you can reach out to our Guest Relation Team at Guestrelations.macao@sheraton.com with your full name, check in date, room number and confirmation number. With this information we can communicate with you and investigate further.

Once again, thank you again for sharing the feedback. We highly appreciate it, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. We hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights. Awesome location on the famous Macau strip. It is connected with the Vanatian through a sky bridge. Had a pretty big shopping mall as well. In house casino I found was much better than the overhyped Vanatian. Buffet lunch was the biggest surprise, spread was lavish and food was really good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear nitin r

Thank you for staying with us.

We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.