All reviews boutique hotel giving directions ferry terminal taxi casino china
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed here just one night to check out Macau a little. The staff were all very polite and pleasant, and in top of that I had a room upgrade to a room about the size of my apartment at home, which was luxurious. It was also very quiet inside the hotel and the room, as well as cool, which was welcome after the noise and crowds outside.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Porlin Y, General Manager at Million Dragon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for choosing Hotel Lan Kwai Fong Macau during your stay in Macau. We are glad to hear that you have a pleasant experience with us, to provide a comfort environment and friendly hosting is our mission for every employee here. We hope to see you again in near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night. It is a nice modern hotel. Staffs are friendly and helpful, they assisted us to explore more about Macau. There is some defuser in the room, this is really good for us as I requested a Smoking room. Location isn't convenience like other hotel but still this is good enough with this rate.

Date of stay: December 2016
Porlin Y, General Manager at Million Dragon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

We would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Lan Kwai Fong Macau during your stay in Macau. Our goal is to provide our guests with the ultimate in comfort and service. We are glad to learn that you have a good experience with us last time, and the hotel team is looking forward to see you soon in near future.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The Lan Quai Fong Hotel should not be considered as a boutique hotel, it should be considered as a top 5 star hotel. The staff has kindly given us an upgrade to a suite, which was as luxurious as Intercontinental Osaka. I had liked the touch of chic in the living room, while maintaining a sense of comfortableness. The staff are extremely helpful when asked to help and the lobby is very big. The hotel is near the pier and the city, which is a good point. Also, the restaurant serves the best shark fin soup in the whole of China. This hotel is a must go destination.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

We would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Lan Kwai Fong Macau during your stay in Macau. Our goal is to provide our guests with the ultimate in comfort and service by constantly improving ourselves so that your next stay with us will be even more pleasant. We are glad to learn that you have a pleasant stay with us last time, and looking forward to see you soon in near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The Lan Kwai Fong in Macau is really a very special hotel. It is full of nice details that made our stay a little different from other hotels we have stayed at in Macau.

The staff are very helpful, the rooms immaculate (and include an espresso machine!), beds just right and for a hotel that has a casino it smells nice. The last touch may seem a little strange, but really the hotel and especially the lobby smelled like a garden and was very relaxing.

This hotel is not on Taipa, but in the centre of Macau itself. Don't let that put you off, as it is a short bus or taxi ride to Taipa. Anyway, The Lan Kwai Fong is really close to so many historic attractions by foot. This is a real plus.

All in all this is a very nice hotel and worth the stay.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Os_Ishmael
Gary M, General Manager at Million Dragon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Os_Ishmael,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Lan Kwai Fong Macau.

Thank you for much for your compliment and so glad to learn that you had an enjoyable stay at with us. I will definitely share your positive comments with my team.

Thank you once again and look forward to seeing you again soon in Macau.

Best regards,
Gary

Reviewed 4 April 2013

The hotel is beautiful and reasonably priced. The location is a little further though. The staffs was quite disappointing though. They accused me of stealing their drinking glass upon checking out, that was quite unbelievable. He told me that things are missing from my room. They kept me for almost 20 minutes at the lobby until they decided to release me. I have never experienced that anywhere else in the world. Overall the hotel and the rooms are nicely decorated and the bathroom is clean and spacious.

Date of stay: June 2012