“A very nice Pizza Hut”

Pizza Hut (Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro)
Ranked #387 of 795 Restaurants in Macau
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I'm a fan of real restaurants, I don't usually go to fast-food places like Pizza Hut. But this one is really nice and I like their food. Very crowded, though, as it is right in the middle of Macau hustle bustle.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I understand when in a foriegn country, just go with the flow and follow there customs. On this occasion, we where starving, exhausted, and couldn't even find a menu that had English subtitles. Then we saw the Pizza Hut sign one block ahead and heard Angels singing! We ordered 2 large thin crust two topping pizzas, 3 local beers, and a bottle of water. The food was
Good, beer was cold, service was slow, and the check was $80 US dollars not including the tip!

Plan your meals in advance so you do not wind up wandering aimlessly, and get priced gouged!

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Having not ate pizza hut for a long time, passing by it in occasion when I don’t know choose what to eat. Pizza Hut become the only choice for me. At first I was a little bit excited for I haven't eat pizza for a long time. And I ordered a cheese pizza and chicken wings, it was enough for two individuals. But the the pizza was too big for us, and after eating the whole pizza, the cheese is too oily, and I become super full.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Hut Pizza in Macao, I basically only call take away to go home to eat, rarely eat in the store. Six months ago, a friend's birthday, we went to Hut Pizza to eat specially. The shop was in the Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro of Macau, because it was lunchtime, so we was waiting more than 15 minutes long. The environment is very comfortable, there is a certain distance between the each other table, so it is very comfortable. We order a package, there are a large seafood cheese pizza, a cream of mushroom soup, the soup is very delicious. Package includes a Spanish Seafood Rice, delicious. Snacks we called French fries and fried shrimp and several explosives. At the beginning, we thought that we cannot finish all the food, I did not expect the side of the chat while eating slowly, so that it can be almost finished, we also feel that it is amazing. At dinner, we talked about before in high school and our life in university. Because my friend's birthday, we take time out for a party, their life in the university are equally exciting, but also enjoy the University life. To hear good friends are very good, I feel very happy, but also a happy memories.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I was there just for snack because my friends from Dubai just visiting here in Macau while we decided to go Venetian to look around my friends we decided to take some relax and eat some snacks at Pizza Hut. This place are so many customer but one of my problem the staff and the crew are not good in service they are not very polite. While they are taking our order the look like they are very upset . Or maybe I need to understand them because maybe their culture is like that. But they need to understand also that customer must be entertained well and assisting well. Not because wee look poor so that's why they act like moody face. I can say this place is good but the staff and crew are not good. Please try to be kind and smile to the customer we scared to take our order. Management please inform your crew a good behavior to serve to the customer.