Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$91
StayForLong
Trip.com
getaroom.com
Prestigia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2012

You can not miss this hotel...This is a old hotel for Macau market but it is really convenient...
Check in is really cool...Concierge is so helpful...Rooms are still ok...Casino is still here...Show are entertaining...
The best buffet in town is in the Sands...yes yes yes...awsome you can feel that this kitchen is run by women and it does make a big difference...
The restaurant itself need to be referbished but the buffet deco is great...especially the dessert area is just good...i am not going to write which brand of ice cream they use...(We all know which one is the best... no comment)
Security is good and not too intrusive...
Facilities are the same every where and here still good...
Great place to stay for good value...

Room tip: From 16 floor above it's awsome you avoid the SANDS electric appliance which bloc the view below this floor...
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Presser-canard
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We had a suite which was nothing short of delux, a fantastic harbour view, fantastic lunches and it was probably the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in.
Originally I had wanted to stay at the Venetian Hotel but it was full for the days I wanted so I settled on the Sands - so glad that I did because you do not have to walk for miles from your room to the dining room at the Sands, its quieter and I think far more relaxing.
The staff were particularly helpful and professional and the staff at the 888 gourmet restaurant were marvelous - as was the food. I only needed lunch and a small snack for dinner.
I most certainly hope to go back to the Sands for a holiday and would prefer it over the Venetian and other hotels I have stayed in in Macau.

Room tip: I enjoyed the harbour view but don't know what the other rooms have in the way of a view so cannot comment on them.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ElizabethSEQ
Reviewed 21 September 2012

The Sands Macau was amazing! The rooms were spacious and the staff absolutely wonderful. Although my stay was short, the staff made me feel so comfortable and welcomed. The food was great. I had the breakfast buffet and it had such a great selection of western and eastern delights. When I go back to Macau, I will stay longer and at the Sands again. What an amazing experience!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Tkegooky
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I would recommend the Sands Hotel in Macau to anyone who wants to enjoy good rooms good food and excellent service from all of the staff.
We stayed at the Sands for two days and they were the best two days i have spent in any hotel in a long while.
The moment you arrive you are treated like gold the staff are very helpful and will do their utmost to assist you in any way that they can to make your stay a really enjoyable one.
The room itself was big, clean and had a beautiful view all of the appliances are of exceptional quality and the food and room service were really good.
We will be returning to the Sands for a second stay very soon.

Room tip: Rooms facing the high speed ferry terminal have a excellent view of the bridge and surrounding area
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wayne S
Reviewed 27 January 2012

i am quite a fan of sands groups. Marina Bay in Singapore. Vegas property and the huge venetain in taipa is also from sands group. Sands Macau is good for people who want to stay in macau and not in taipa which has options like galaxy, venetian, hard rock, four seasons etc.

Macau is more buzzing as a city and more beautiful than taipa. The casinos and buzz in macau is something else. and Sands is the best bet from cost, access and experience per say. I loved the food, service and rooms there. and the shuttle service from sands takes us to venetian every 10 mins.

So we cover macau and taipa very nicely!

Date of stay: November 2011