Fu Hua Guangdong Hotel
US$191
US$153
US$115
Sofitel
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$100
US$79
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Lisboa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$119
US$241
US$191
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I am a native of the US. I live in Shenzhen, China teaching for the past four years. When I tell you that this was not a good experience for me, please believe me. We arrived to the hotel and at first I thought it was going to be a wonderful visit. But when I got to my room I was disappointed to say the least. A bathroom says 'everything' about the room. The bathroom had mold all around the crevices of the tub. Yes, I said tub! The tub was dirty and dingy. The spout that the water comes out of has been removed so no chance of taking a bath. Not that I was going to with the uncleanliness of the bathroom. The hot/cold water handles are still on the wall.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Our room, and the entire floor, stank of mound and decay. Seriously, I was concerned for my health and that of my family; we stayed here for 5 nights and I couldn’t get out of the place quick enough. The area is boring and isolated - there is a scarcity of local restaurants and tourist attractions. The staff are unfriendly and unhelpful, and will not go out of their way to assist you in the slightest. I asked the lobby guy one night if there were any bars to visit in the local area, and he just laughed and said no. Another time my wife asked the lobby girl if there were any local restaurants, and she just pointed and said with a blank face, “McDonalds is down the road”. The beds are hard, and the sheets and towels are not changed daily. The room is covered with mould around the cornice. The floor under the beds is filthy. Give this place a miss and head into the more Western-style places in the Casino districts.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Everything in the room is okay except they didn’t provide iron. Eventho you call from your room or you go down to the front desk, the answer are same; They don’t have it. Hotel located nearby to the Macau’s attractions. Just walking distance around 15minutes. You can enjoy the view on the Portuguese heritage there. It is advisable to use google maps and if you plan to go to Venetian, please download the bus apps. There is few bus stop around the hotel and you need to study the route first.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Qiss M
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The hotel is good enough and it is located in a cool area ( more residential so it give some the opportunity to experience real Manila away from the tourism) however easy reach to everywhere .

The rooms are TINY, in mine you could hardly walk around the bed however that's all I needed since I only needed the hotel for sleeping and showering.

Super slow wifi connection and sometimes a smell of humidity were the only to point some That really put me down

Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

It was overall a happy stay with my family although the hotel is relatively old. My room felt a little humid during the first day with damp smell but it got better after that.
Beds were comfortable with extra pillows and blankets provided. However, the hotel forgot to provide us with mineral water.
Improvement could be made with the water pressure in the bathroom as well as its door as the door was unable to be closed properly.
Near to their neighborhood streets with bus stop within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family