“Excellent and attentive services. Very delicious food”
Review of Urban Kitchen

Urban Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 884 Restaurants in Macau
Price range: US$28 - US$76
Description: Urban Kitchen is a modern and lively all-day dining outlet, which showcases a semi-buffet of international and regional flavors. The restaurant is divided into six different food zones each with a designated chef, including Seafood Bar, Macau, Portugal & Tuscany, Cantonese, Beijing & Sichuan, Japan & Korea, Desserts & Soft-serve Ice-cream, and Live Action Juice. Signature dishes include Grilled Portuguese Chorizo, Roasted Peking Duck, Hand-Pulled Noodle, Pizza Pass Around and Beef steak à la minute.
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I went for the buffet lunch at JW Marriott Urban Kitchen on 13th July. It's a perfect choice and you would enjoy your meal here at anytime.
Especially David who provided the excellent, spontaneous, attentive and professional services throughout the lunch time. He's very polite, warm and friendly. He worked very hard and clear the plates, fold up the napkins for the guests and make sure we've enough water from time to time. My family and I were very impressed for his wonderful services. We really enjoy the excellent services. Thank you!
There are different choices of food . E.g. Peking Duck wrap, Slow cook Angus roast beef, hot n cold seafood, Japanese corner, delicious fresh cook pasta corner, dessert corner and HKG style milk tea n fresh coffee etc....
All the food are very delicious and you will enjoy it. I think I will come back with my family and friends very soon.

3  Thank Ellen H

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Having a great breakfast at Urban Kitchen today. Special thanks to Gloria who serves us very well, especially to kids. Gloria is very professional and nice.Thank you!

3  Thank KamTai
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My husband, 2 children and I ate at Urban Kitchen today and the service of the staff was exceptional. Brian in particular was very attentive, however, all the staff were very friendly and helpful. I am coeliac and the chef's went out of their way to cook suitable GF food. All in all it was a lovely family lunch with great food for a sensible price and excellent service. Thank you Urban Kitchen!

1  Thank R8238XSemmah
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Went there because of the good reviews. If you like seafood then your money will be quite well spent. They have quite a lot of choices from salad to beverage and dessert, and mostly delicious. The crab is to kill for. The staffs are incredibly nice and polite. One thing tho, for the seafood the queue is crazy, and for most seafood you can take as much as you want and some of the fellow customers just took them all once it's refill. Esp for lobster, so there's a chance you line up a few time and not getting any. But then again personally I think other seafood are even more amazing. If you are not a big fan of seafood tho, as much as the other food are great, you might not necessarily choose them as there are less pricey options. But if you are seafoodholic then urban kitchen might be the place for you.

3  Thank Lokyi G
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you, Elaine Li who serve us that night. It's was my friend's birthday and I request a candle for birthday celebration and she serve us a big cake with candle and make us surprise even in the busy night. Good service! Good environment!seafood lover should choose Urban Kithen.

1  Thank elvin y