Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$175
View deal
eDreamsUS$175
PricelineUS$175
Agoda.comUS$174
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I stayed in a single room in hotel Hubertushof in the beginning of August for five days. This is a very nice family hotel placed door to door to the Imperial Villa. The hotel interior has some charm and fascination of the traditional family houses. My room was spacious, with comfortable bed, but in the afternoons was a little bit hot inside. The Breakfast was rich, especially the different sorts of cheese.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Room 41 at Hubertushof, we (two people) paid EUR 148 for one night (1/2 April 2017, booked six days ahead by booking.com ) including copious breakfast and parking lot. One window (back yard), no balcony, no bathtub. Spacious and quiet room with usual amenities. Central location,500 m from the Kaiservilla (on a hill) which made Bad Ischl famous.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank kuenzler
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We were greeted right away. No check-in process they just escorted us directly to our room. It was our most pleasant check-in ever. The owner was everywhere making sure our stay was pleasurable. The food in the restaurant was excellent authentic Austrian. The breakfast was also very good with a nice variety. The room and entire hotel was well maintained and very clean. The hotel was decorated in a very nice Austrian décor. The spa was very nice and the hotel location was excellent - a five minute walk to everything.

Room tip: We took a triple rooom for two people which was nice because it had a separate sitting area.
Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank timkR2631FR
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I can't speak for all the rooms, but the furniture in my room was well-maintained and it was SPOTLESS. I wouldn't say it is modern, but certainly comfortable. Like other guests, the free wifi did not work during my stay and I had to go to other venues. The hotel is well-located and I enjoyed the pool, steam room and sauna. All were also spotlessly clean. The breakfast I thought was very good with good variety - I enjoyed the family run feel. I ate one night in the restaurant and my meal was fine. My bill on checkout was marginally more than I was quoted on Booking.com (4 Euros in addition to the city tax) but I booked a single room and I think I was given a bigger room which I enjoyed. I would recommend this hotel. Some reading material in a language other than German would be handy given the absence of Wifi or perhaps the staff could offer suggestion etc instead of just booking you in?

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank EF982
Reviewed 3 November 2016

The public areas were well maintained but the furniture in the room was not well maintained, scratched and marked. The plug in the bathroom vanity was broken and water would not drain. The owner was very rude and arrogant. His behaviour made our stay very unpleasant. We will return to Bad Ischl but not to Landhotel. Hotel staff compensated for owners rudeness and were mostly very pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2016