eDreams
Priceline
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2019

it has been now already our fourth trip to Villa Seilern, and we were happy again. Friendly welcome, clean room with nice view, tasty dinner.
Only negative point was that one of the saunas was out of service during our stay

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The history of the place is so amazing but it is quite expensive. It is writing walking distance of everything within bad Ischl. The staff is very helpful and knows English. Breakfast is quite big as well.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank shym93
Reviewed 12 July 2018

My husband and I were taking a long road trip and thought this would be a nice quiet place to stay. While the room was modern and clean, the hotel overall lacked character. The room was adequate. The breakfast was not impressive at all for this type of hotel. The staff was professional. The indoor pool was nice. Other than that I really didn't find it memorable in any way. For the price I would have had higher expectations.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelFamily118
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

As I traveled from Kitzbühel to Salzburg touring Austria, a friend recommended I stay here and he did not lead me astray. Very nice property, friendly and competent staff, and appeared to have a great spa, but I did not have time to enjoy! Rooms were modern and clean in the newer section and my view was charming.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We were very disappointed in this property. From the initial property pictures, you think you will be staying in a lovely historic property. The hotel itself is mostly in a newer building that is attached to the lovely historic property. There is a garage onsite. The floor is wood, and scuffed - both of us ended up with splinters in our socks. The beds very exceptionally firm, and both of us said we would prefer to sleep on the floor of our home over the hotel bed, awoke with neck and back pain. Pillows hard. We reserved a room with a balcony, which looked 20 feet across to the side of the historic part of the property, but all you could see was wall, and we were very disappointed that we paid extra for this amenity. The onsite restaurant is not a la carte, and as we did not pay for half-board, were not able to eat dinner onsite. The room only had one usable plug in, which was at the desk. There are no plugs next to bed, and one socket on the wall next to the light switch. There is no temperature control for heater in the room. This room did not have a cooling system. The bathroom was acceptable. Breakfast was average, less options than other 4-star properties we stayed at in Europe, and had difficulty getting coffee. This is an expensive hotel for the quality. We would not stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017