“Audrey”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sila Thai
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Wow another delicious meal tonight at Sila's Thai in Cambridge NZ. Service is superb, friendly staff and the food yummy. Absolutely fantastic

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Like many Asian restaurants today, they short change the meat in the meals, a chicken dish we had was poor in this area as with lamb. We had to ask for drinks service as nothing was proactive in this area. The restaurant was clean and tidy otherwise.

1  Thank Taranaki2014
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I almost felt invisible, like the staff didn’t even know we were there. Took forever to get served, always has to remind them we existed. Great food though.

1  Thank Oliver M
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I had dinner with friends at the Sila Thai in Cambridge recently whilst in the area on business. It was nothing special in terms of either food or service - to the extent that 24 hours later not a single member of our group could remember what they'd ordered. Which isn't to say it was bad, just not a memorable experience.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Go to Thai takeaway in Cambridge, dined in last night and our meals were fabulous! I had Thai in Auckland last weekend and I thought that was good! The chicken salad I ordered here left my order in Auckland last weekend for dead!