“Hidden treasury en Badalona ”
Review of Caruso

Caruso
Ranked #3 of 341 Restaurants in Badalona
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My honey want me to try this lovely Italian trattoria en Badalona. It's little, warmth and familiarly ran. It was nice to have dinner here, the owners (an Italian family) are lovely, the service is good and the food is the best. Although I've been living abroad a while I felt like being in Italy (being home). Strongly recommended for couples and indeed do try pasta.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

You walk in and you can tell this is a real restaurant; the decor is cool, they show old Italian comedies on a wall and the service is absolutely excellent. The lady who runs the place is the owner and the daughter of the original chef. There's a clear sense of passion in what she is doing. The menu is unlike any Italian restaurant I have been in, and my dad ran an Italian restaurant- the menus is small but complete full of unknown dishes and it's all top quality. They make their own pasta! The owner describes the dishes because we had no idea what they were and the suggestions we're right on the money. The regular table wine is excellent, the food is really good, dessert was dynamite. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

every time we come we think the same
best restaurant in badalona
excelent staff and every single dish....amazing
well come back again and again

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Interesting Italian restaurant hidden away in Carrer Sant Miquel. I must have walked past it many times but had never noticed it.

We were there for dinner on Saturday and it is obviously very popular. It’s not very big so reserving is probably important.

The service was very intimate and we felt like valued guests, advice was given where needed and we were well looked after.

The menu is fairly short, basically pasta (no pizza) but the food when to came was very good.

The restaurant is attractive, and they have old Italian films playing projected against the wall at the back of the restaurant which was a nice touch.

I expect that we will be back before too long!

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Really good and authentic italian food!
Best pasta dishes you can eat in Badalona and one of the best of Barcelona as well.
Excellent price-quality balance.