“Nice lunch”
Review of Food Point

Food Point
Ranked #14 of 15 Restaurants in Pahalgam
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Description: Food Point Restaurant is situated in the main market of Pahalgam were we serve all types of kashmiri cuisines.Also we serve vegetarian cuisines.Our main cuisine is kashmiri wazwan.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was raining all day and so cold in Pahalgam. We decided to have lunch at Food Point. It was nice and good food especially fried trout fish.

hakeem n, Owner at Food Point, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Sir.
Thank you for taking a time to comment us on a tripadvisor. I have convey this message to the staff. I hope you will give us a chance to serve in future again...

Nisar Hakeem.
+919797071373

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Eating at Food Point is great pleasure. We took Non veg here.It was delicious. Highly recommended. Service awesome. Hotel Owner is very decent and polite. Price pocket friendly.

1  Thank smritiroyal11
hakeem n, Owner at Food Point, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest.

Greetings from Food Point Restaurant Pahalgam!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your food with us.
I am delighted to know of your experience at Food Point Restaurant Pahalgam.
Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I look forward to meeting up with you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on hakeemnisar89@gmail.com or alternately call me on +919797071373.

Best Regards,
Nisar Hakeem

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice food.... My kids n I really enjoyed the khas Kashmiri style chicken items here.... Mr. Nisar personally helped us to select the menu and we had a nice talk with him over the lunch.... One should definitely visit Pehelgam n must taste the food over here....

hakeem n, Owner at Food Point, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Sachin P.

Greetings from Food Point Restaurant !

I am delighted to know of your experience at Food Point Restaurant Pahalgam.
Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Best Regards,
Nisar Hakeem

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The food was awesome rogan josh mutton biryani and mix veg was very delicious....service was great.......
.....

hakeem n, Owner at Food Point, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Sir.
Thank you for taking the time to comment us on tripadvisor about the good meals .
I hope you will give us a chance to serve you again with the delicious food....
Assuring you with the best services always....

Hakeem Nisar Gani.
09797071373.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food , must try the dum aloo for. Vegetarian , and mutton seek kebab with gravy is way too good, I had it two days in a row , and the rishta is too good . Must visit !!

hakeem n, Owner at Food Point, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear Madam.
I hope you will give us a chance to serve you again with the delicious food....
Assuring you with the best services always....

Hakeem Nisar Gani.