“Nice and romantic dinner!!”
Review of Cuvee Restaurant

Cuvee Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 258 Restaurants in Kos Town
Price range: US$29 - US$57
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cuvee : " a specific mix of exclusive blends of grapes and wines"Our chef invites you to a gastronomic journey, led by the characteristics of each local ingredient and the freedom of his creativity.
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Great and AMAZING FOOD, we loved it.Everything was very nice.We went to eat for the first time at Semptember 2015, we definetely come back next year. The plates we tasted were delicious we can not describe how amazing it was. You have to try it!!!!The staff was also amazing, thank you very much for this amazing dinner!!!Your cheff is the best!!!! Thank you very much for everything!!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I am literally in love with this restaurant, I have been there nine times and I'm looking forward to the summer 2016 so I can go there again. I've been in Cuvee four times during the summer of 2014 and five times during the summer of 2015. This summer, Cuvee had a different chef, Mr. Grammatikopoulos, who was as accomplished as the previous one and managed to keep the restaurant at the same high level. The stuff is very frinedly and the food adorable. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Went here for our last meal of our holiday and it was amazing.

Dont be put of by reviews of cost, it is pricey but its worth it. We were welcomed to the bar as we were early and given complimentary drinks as well as horderves. The manger came and introduced himself and also gave us more drinks on the house.

The restaurant was quiet but the food and staff were excellent. Highly recommend the steak and the flower pot dessert (banoffee pie)

Overall very very impressed and would 100% go back. great staff, food, entertainment from the sax player. Brilliant.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

A very special experience. Creative dishes that are inspired by traditional Greek cuisine and given the Fine Dining treatment. Very inventive, beautiful to look at and incredible flavours. A feast for the senses. The restaurant has a cosy, yet elegant atmosphere, staff are incredibly professional and well-trained.

1  Thank ElkeintheWorld
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Saved visiting this restaurant until our last night after reading the wonderful reviews so maybe our expectations were too high. Beautiful surroundings & although the staff were friendly enough I didn't really feel it necessary for them to explain every item on the menu particularly as it was in English. If I'm not sure what something is I'm happy to ask! The food was beautifully cooked & presented & we weren't expecting huge portions but suffice to say even though the 4 of us had the lamb fillet for main I am quite confident that little lamb is still running around unaware he's had anything removed. Most expensive meal we had in Kos & definitely not the best. Disappointing.