“Excellent food , lovely staff”

Kyriakos Grill Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 240 Restaurants in Kos Town
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This restaurant is in Kanari Street and is 5 mins walk from the seafront. As it's not on the front it probably works harder to provide quality food and it certainly succeeds. I ate here on my first night in Kos mainly because it was close to where I was staying but it was so good I returned 3 times even though I had moved to an hotel at the other side of town. . Food is excellent, freshly cooked (I can recommend the fresh calamari} and portions very generous. The service is friendly. And the wine very drinkable! what more could you want?

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Just had the most amazing lunch. Was a recommendation through google for the best Stifado in Kos. This place did not disappoint. The restaurant is along Canarian St, a little out of the centre but no far. Definitely a top find, we had lots of complimentary courses, unbelievable hospitality. Thank you google and trip advisor.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We went to Kyriakos Restorant with some our friend ..the first think they are really welcomed and friendly that is really important . The food was excellent and the wine ofcurse ..I recommend this Restorant we will be back soon as possible thank you very much for everything !

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in kos town the food is great as is the service, you must go & try it highly recommended

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I went to this restaurant with my group of friends when we were having vacation last summer on Kos. After having dinner there once, we came back everyday! For real…we went there every evening to have dinner. The food is super delicious. I'd recommend the chicken burger with fries! The service is super nice. A very funny, charming and handsome man! We went there so many times, that he already knew what we would like to eat, even though we stayed there only a week haha! If I would live on Kos, I'd still go there every night. BEST PLACE TO EAT! (And the Prices are totally fine swell!)