“One star is too much”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tai Chi Noodle & Sushi Bar
Ranked #222 of 262 Restaurants in Kos Town
Description: From the Great Wall to the busiest parts of Asia, we combined a menu from China with its famous spring rolls, Malaysia with its renowned noodles, Thailand with its spicy seafood, Vietnam with its delicious meats and Japan with its world-known sushi, all of which are bound to enchant you. That will surely amaze you.
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

The worst restaurant I have ever eaten in. Staying in the hotel opposite, and the place has been empty for 2 weeks, but thought would give it a go. Surprisingly for a restaurant, there were only 3 portions of chicken, we were a table of 13, all of which pretty much wanted chicken. Even more surprising was that the waiter and barman was also the chef. All 13 people refused to eat the meals, and after the owner was extremely aggressive and rude, we eventually left after paying for drinks. This place should not be open, I would never recommend it and will never eat here again

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Don't go here!!! Slow service which was very poor, short staffed, the same man that took our order then went to cook. Meals took 1 hour 20 to come and then tasted horrible. We were a table of 13 and every meal was left after being tasted. Small portions, bland food, bad aggressive service. Avoid!!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 8 August 2015

this chef is a true gent,the guy who ownes this bar has recently opened a greek meze restaurant next door to it,there bothe fantastic,the food staff and atmosphere is amazing give it a go plz.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 5 August 2015

The restaurant was fairly empty but we thought we would give it a try as we fancied noodles. My wife chose chow mien, which comes with noodles, I chose chicken in black bean sauce and asked if it came with noodles. The answer was if I wanted noodles I would have to buy them extra as a side. My response 'oh I thought they would be included as this was a noodle bar'. To which the owner stabs his finger multiple times on the menu saying 'if I sell noodles it would be written on the menu'. I ask what does it come with? And he replies rice. I am so tempted to stab the menu and say if this comes with rice why doesn't it say it on the menu! We are tempted to leave but I can't rate this restaurant if I don't eat here. I order rice. The meal saves it, he has an oriental chef and the food was pretty good. When I ask for the bill he is a lot more pleasant. That's lucky the meal and a better attitude change a 1 to a 3. Tip, next time, 'sir, I can swap the rice for noodles if you'd like'.

Date of visit: July 2015