See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2013

If your stopping over in Kalibo airport, then this hotel may suit your requirements. The room are very clean and the beds are comfortable. Its in the centre of the town. The locals do not see wersterns very often, we received a lot of funny looks and the youg girls seem to be extremely interested in our white skin. There is nothing to do in the area. Lots of motorcycle noise and pollution on the main street. No in the hotel though. Its a family run busines and they were very helpful and friendly. There is a great restaraunt in the area. Exit the hotel and turn right and cross the road. Lorraine’s Restaraunt. Great foord and beer.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank maiya
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Stayed here for one night before catching an early flight back to Manila (the airport is a 5 minutes drive away). Our room was spotlessly clean along with the bedding and towels. Staff were friendly and pointed us in the direction of Lorraine’s, a really cheap good restaurant over the road. Rooms have comfortable beds, safe, TV with cable and free wifi. The only downside to our stay was we were at the back of the building which backs on to a very busy road this continued to be noisy until midnight, which is ok for one night but anymore would be a pain. Try and get a room at the front unless you can sleep through anything.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RuthyUK
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I'm glad I chose Kalibo Hotel. The hotel provided us with the basic necessities and the beds needed to sleep 3 comfortably. I was not too crazy about the comforter design but you don't need it anyway when sleeping as it's too humid. The airconditioner worked really well - thank goodness! Since I came at the time when it's terribly hot and humid the water that came out the shower was cold only. I didn't mind. Anyway, the cold water wakes me up.

The staff is wonderful! They are very friendly and accommodating. They helped me find transportation to Boracay and also helped flag down a tricycle to go to where I was going. The only thing I wish they had was food in the cafeteria (i.e., sweets, hopia, lumpia, fresh bananas, etc.). I woke up in the morning and headed to the lobby but no one was there nor did I know where to get food. Luckily I was invited for breakfast by a family member.

Overall, I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I love the staff and most especially the comfortable room.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank TRTW
Reviewed 30 January 2012

A very clean surroundings & friendly personnel and affordable rates that gives me satisfies when we stayed in Kalibo hotel.wish to come back with no hesitations..God bless Kalibo Hotel.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Pheng D
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Where do you go when you need a place to stay any hour of the day? Kalibo Hotel took me in, in a clean safe environment and took care of my travels needs. A friendly and knowledgeable staff made it their business to assist me in any way possible.

Date of stay: March 2011