See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I have visited 3 hotels in the city and this is the best plan,
- located in a calm street (unlike most hotels in Kaliboo)
- extremely kind personal
- clean rooms and great quality bed.

If you are in Kaliboo, don't hesitate to book this one, the best in my humble opinion

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Front Desk was very accommodating all throughout our stay.

Room was clean and well-decorated. Air conditioning is automatic.

The shuttle service was prompt and we left at exactly 3:30.

Overall its certainly worth the value

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This is a good hotel, with very friendly staff. It is basic, but good value. Kalibo is a nice stopover if you have an early flight, and not touristy. Hotel wi-if is intermittent and the hotel does not serve breakfast, but there are a lot of places to eat just outside the terminal at Kalibo airport.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Charles C
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Room was ok, wifi didn't work at all, would connect but that's it.
I asked for information at desk, didn't have a map. I asked how to get to the mall. Told I had to get a taxi. In the end, mall was just a block away. Wasted money.
Below is a the sight from my room window.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We stayed there just for a night last weekend. It was good, for me. Though the receptionist was kinda snob at first. The rooms were spacious, occupied two for the group with 2 twin beds each. I was in room 17 on the 2nd floor, the aircon was leaking but it was working pretty well. The place was quiet! I was able to sleep well for the night. The wifi was kinda slow and was not able to connect at night. Near the airport.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends