Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
Hotels.com
US$122
Official Site
US$119
PricelineUS$131
TravelocityUS$122
Orbitz.comUS$122
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2019

We traveled with 2 young kids, we requested few small things (most important - hot water for the formula milk, less important - keep 2 yogurts in a fridge, the initial request was to have a mobile fridge but I understood they were not available). We got a very adverse attitude from the reception stuff (Manuela), not even having the slightest intention to look into our demands and just answering in a very rude manner, raising the voice at us. Initially we were not even allowed to take some hot water from the kitchen with us, we were recommended to use the tea dispenser in the lobby which had large chunks of chalk inside and couldn't be used for baby drinks. The entire discussion was absurd, I haven't seen this attitude before in any hotel I have visited. We were not the single case, during the check-out 2-3 people ahead of us were surprised to get the same treatment from the same lady - shouting, rejecting any communication, even kicking one guy at the back of the queue without giving him the details of the bill. The other members of the staff (bar, restaurant) were very decent.
Such a pity for the good facilities and location.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2019

The hotel is nice, well kept and the breakfast and dinner buffet is good. I did not have a chance to check the sauna. The view around the building is amazing and even if during my stay the weather was not friendly at all I could appreciate the beauty of nature and the quiet atmosphere around that surrounds. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I hope to come back next year.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2019

Intially we were looking for a hotel in Hallstatt, very hard to book, and an option was to stay in Gosau, what great choice. Place is lovelly, very coutry side, surrounded by mountains and with a wondefull lake where you can see the Dachstein glacier.

This hotel was a super option, free parking, welcome drink, large rooms, with balcony, in our case balcony with mountain view. Room was clear, clean, very new, and a good shower and bathroom.

Hotel offers a dinner buffet by 18 Euros, with several options and you can eat wherever you want, really a great option.
Breakfast with a large option of hot, cereal, bread, cheese.....everything you need to start your day.

In summary I was very happy witht his hotel, a great option to explore the lakes area.

Positive:
- Location
- City
- Room
- Service
- Dinner and breakfast

Room tip: Mountain View
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

So I went with my sister and we stayed at this hotel for 1 night. The room was really spacious with the wc separated from the shower (good point). There’s a balcony spacious too where you can enjoy the views. The only bad thing I could say was there’s no air conditioning (it was end of June and really hot) so you have to open the doors of the balcony to enjoy some fresh air but there’s a lot of mosquitos and bugs coming in too... that’s not good at all. Btw, breakfast its really good!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank asmezquita
Reviewed 4 June 2019

I enjoyed the stay very much.
Despite late arrival, we were greeted with a welcome drink @the bar. Hotel is located in a valley in between the mountains.
Breakfast is simply rich and would satisfy most of the wishes and desires.
It is located 15 minutes away from various attractions, Hallstatt, mountain trails...

Room tip: choose a room with mountain view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple