2,534 results
All reviews the blue room deck restaurant ted's tour happy hour fish blades family rum punch party superior room across the road palm trees the activities desk family run hotel gift shop the gap top floor mama mia small reef
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Once again I had a super holiday at Coconut Court. I love Barbados and this is the best hotel. They make you feel so welcome. This time the wifi was working well. Rooms are super clean, comfortable and have everything you could possibly need. We couldn't do a nother Ted's Tour as he was on holiday - it doesn't matter how many times you go it is a laugh from beginning to end.

Room Tip: No lift but Pool Deck is just a couple of steps to the beach, level to restaurant.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Rosemary L
CoconutCourtBGI, Guest Relations Manager at Coconut Court Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Hi Rosemary L, thanks for your review and recommendation of our hotel. I am delighted that you were able to experience our improved WiFi service. Hope to see you again in the future for your fourth visit. One love!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Great Holiday! Great Hotel! 6 of us had 10 nights from June 25th and as it was the Low Season, hardly any rain in the daytime! Fast passing clouds and that was it, hot sun and a beautiful tan! Amazing! Barbados amazing!..But going back to the Hotel, it was 3 Star and on arrival we checked in nicely.. Barbados style..relaxed but very slow. Check in staff were lovely though. We had a guide to the rooms with help of luggage and settled in to our spacious ground floor Double Superior Ocean Front rooms, all just a stone throws away from the Pool and Sunbathing Terrace. Rooms were comfortable, colourful, plenty of hot water and lovely bathrooms, beds took time to get used to but were okay after 3 days or so.. Safe was so easy to use which was a bonus and nice little patio. Air Conditioning was a god send! Can't fault the rooms! We were on Bed and Breakfast and it was a good choice as the Menu was a bit limited if we were to stay Half Board for a week..We did eat once in the evening, but that was enough really. Bar was great and prices to be honest for a hotel were excellent and the happy hours were a bonus to take advantage of -excellent value on the Cocktails! The Bar and Entertainment closed around 10pm, so we would venture to the Blue Room Sports Bar opposite after pre-dinner drinks and our meal out on the town. Breakfast was great for a few days until the Bilton Grange School swarmed the hotel and seemed to take over the Hotel which was a big shame. One morning my 79 year old Mother and I were split up from my family of 6 due to the Breakfast having no organisation skills whatsoever to organise and the allocate the tables for families and groups...We were ignored by the breakfast staff and sat waiting by the front of the terrace restaurant for 5-10 minutes and were not acknowledged and we were split up by our other 4 as the staff of Bilton Grange had taken over the big family table, when I am sure it could of been allocated efficiently the night before service. For 112 bedrooms the upper Terrace for Breakfast is a shambles and way toooo small! The children and teachers should of been allocated the downstairs part of the bar where there was sufficient room for School groups alike. I did mention the issue to a Supervisor and she just said speak the owners about it. The School Children were just a bit tad loud and at the Omelette/Egg Station they just kept queue jumping! We learnt that if we got down for 8am, we would miss them thankfully! But still had them come down from 8.30am. The Rum Punch Party was lovely and my staff Customer Service Award goes to Ethan as he was so attentive and had a great sense of humour and was very funny and chatty at breakfast.. Laurence the waiter seemed sad and lost ...All the others just got on with their work really and did not communicate with each other much - so a mixed bag. BUT to top it off to ask whether I would like to pay a voluntary contribution!..Go Away!! Barbados has had too much off me already...Highly priced meals out and a new tax from the 1st July which we were not told about and it just became silly...Far too many taxes seriously guys!!! I would recommend this Hotel, but it needs to think about Breakfast Allotments for groups and families (i.e reserve tables) and more smiley Breakfast waiters..And a bit more of a watchful eye of children using the adult Jacuzzi as a Kids pool!!...Great Price for Barbados as it is getting expensive in general. Free Wifi is excellent!! Movies night looked nice.. The Beach Bar is sublime. Local Buses excellent outside Hotel to Oistens and Holestown/Paynes Bay and Bridgetown - Just 2 Dollar by Bus or the Reggae Bus!

Room Tip: Go For A Superior Ocean Front!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank JetsetZoom
CoconutCourtBGI, Guest Relations Manager at Coconut Court Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hello JetSetZoom, thank you for your detailed review of your stay with us. We certainly regret some of the experiences that occurred during your stay as we believe they could have been resolved quicker with better communication. Overall, in spite of these challenges we appreciate that you still found us worthy of a 4 star rating, and for this we are very thankful. We assure you that your feedback will be shared with the owners and management team towards improving the overall operations of the hotel. We hope to see you again in the future. One love!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I just love this low key hotel. Lovely beach and lovely beach bar. Conveniently located berweeen the gap and Bridgetown. Annex is larger seating and kitchen area but beach front makes up for the space with fantastic views. Try tapas in Rockley and castaways grill for great views and food. 5 hr Cat trip booked through reception well worth money

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol L
CoconutCourtBGI, Guest Relations Manager at Coconut Court Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hi Carol, thanks for your review and for choosing to stay at Coconut Court. We couldn't have a great beach location and not have an equally great bar. I am happy that you enjoyed both. Please follow us on social media and visit our website regularly for room deals. One love!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

This is a 3 star hotel with 5 star service. Staff is great and is helpful giving suggestions on how to take the bus, how to get to downtown. Restaurants around the area was good. There was a welcome rum punch on arrival. The rum party got rained out. If you book online you get free breakfast. That was awesome. The free shuttle from the airport was awesome too. I highly recommend this hotel on your visit in Barbados.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank rgeulen

Hello Rgeulen, thank you for your review and recommendation of our hotel. It makes us happy to read your positive comments about our staff and your overall experience at the hotel. We do have a wonderful location, with a little bit of everything for our guests. We look forward to seeing you soon again. Remember to book direct!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

After dreaming about a holiday in Barbados for my whole adult life I finally made the trip for my 50th birthday and it was AWESOME! I could not fault the Coconut Court Hotel... Huge room with balcony and sea view... Spotlessly clean with fridge, microwave, kettle, TV (never used!) and hairdryer all included... Friendly helpful staff... Amazing choices for breakfast with freshly cooked eggs any way you choose... I didn't get hungry again until 5 or 6pm so spent much less on food than I'd budgeted for... Ted's tours was a brilliant introduction to the whole island and its history, great fun... The local market in Hastings was a treasure trove of genuine Barbados produced souvenirs and even the beach vendors were chatty yet took no for an answer and wished me a good day. Can't wait to return to Paradise

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank Niki W

Hello Niki W, thank you for your review and for celebrating the big "50" with us. It was our pleasure to have you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Coconut Court in the near future. One love!