“Coffee time Singapore!”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Hastings
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The friendly staff and tasty breakfast make this establishment my Singapore go to! It is always a pleasure to sit on their patio rain or shine!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Mid afternoon on a rainy day we met up with colleagues and as outside was slightly chilly, decided to get something hot to drink. We visited the Coffee Bean in the new Welches Shopping Plaza and it was clean, the two girls there were neatly dressed and although their facial expressions were somewhat bewildered, the cashier was helpful and explanatory and gave us details of the composition of the latte and other beverages served. The other lady was also attentive too and the service was fast. Vegan food and soy products are used a lot

The food menu is up high on the wall and so were the prices. I kid you not when I tell you, the menu items in there are expensive as hell. Our three beverages, my beef patty and the small square caramel covered pastry my colleague got, ( about 2 inches x 3 inches) came to $34. What the bird!!! My mocha was really really sweet and as I sipped it, I wondered about the sugar congregating on my thighs. :(

Definitely not for people on a budget. Moreover, the pastry on the beef patty was woody and the meat was not plentiful. After we left the coffee bean, my belly was still craving food.

I recommend it if you want a clean environment to sit on your tablet and dwindle or a cosy place to cheat on your partner. Wifi is locked and there is a greater variety of sandwiches than pastries, albeit the pastries were attractive looking. However, If the prices are going to be that high, I desire a better quality and more quantity for my money.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Good Afternoon. I just want to say I am absolutely disgusted at the extremely POOR customer service which I received at the Coffee Bean in Hastings.

I was kicked out and asked to leave the Coffee Bean in Hastings in the middle of my meal because it was 3pm and the location was closing. I was not even able to finish my meal and the 2 staff members there were extremely rude.

There was no apology or remorse at kicking out their customers and their attitudes left ALOT to be desired. I, nor my friend and business colleague will be returning to this establishment after this!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Visited the place on May 02, 2017. Ordered just two coffees and as a complement, we we offered a complementary mini cup cake and a cookie. Both were mediocre in quality. Ten minutes later, the shop manager came to our table to ask that we pay these two items. The reason - misunderstanding ???
Folks, this is not the best way you do business. An advise to the owner of this place. It might be OK for a short term profit, but very bad for a long term stay in business.
Best regards,
Jack and Epi,

2  Thank tanielse
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I was passing by on a hot day and decided to stop in for an iced coffee. The drink tasted good and the service was prompt.

1  Thank sipari_traveller