“Surprisingly Good Pizza!”
Review of The Urban Kitchen

The Urban Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 43 Restaurants in Hastings
Description: Whether you are with friends or family, Urban Kitchen caters for each want and desire. Located on the ground floor of Lanterns Mall, Hastings and The Walk, Welches, St. Thomas, Urban Kitchen has been designed to be accessible and affordable for everyone. Freshly prepared each day using the best local ingredients, each meal served is certain to consist of the highest quality foods on the Island. Dining in or taking out, we provide our customers not only with convenience, but the finest selection of pizza, burgers & wings!
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Located in the Lantern’s Mall in Hastings, this place is great for a quick bite. Surprisingly good pizza, tasty wraps, and reasonably priced. Seating is at tables in the food court area. They also offer burgers, wings and chicken tenders, and Haagen-Daas ice cream. Only downside is they don’t provide plates! We didn’t mind though. Food was tasty, hot and cheap! Ate here a couple times. Looks like your best bet for decent pizza on this side of town. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank spitzy135

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We had a night in of pizza and wings, they promptly delivered to our hotel. the food was really good, The wings were really meaty and delicious and I was pleasantly surprised by the pizza, it was really good.

1  Thank Stewartlaw
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Not unusual to pick up something from here if we are looking for a saturday evening takeaway. Both the ribs and/or burgers are very good. The rotis are great for a lunch too.

1  Thank stu-bim16
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I went here with family, and ordered a burger. The cashier was so thrilled to serve us (I hope you cen sense the sarcasm). After waiting 15 minutes for it, I ate it. The meat was tough and rubbery, and it was a bit salty. I still ate it, however, which was my fault. Not even a half hour after eating the burger, my stomach was upset. I spent all night in the bathroom; the toilet became my best friend. This was my first and last time eating there.

1  Thank musiqstr
Reviewed 24 December 2016

This place is horrible! We went to the lanterns mall location. We ordered 5 chicken wings with sauce on the side..They were under cooked and soggy with grease.
We also ordered 3 burgers. the first was a cheddar burger for my daughter that she ate ( but I must mention she threw up all over the bed that night).
The next burger was with onions for my wife which was overcooked and had little sauce.
The last burger was shared between my son and me..It was their signature BLT burger...LOL it was actually labeled on the wrapper and all but the funny thing is there was NO bacon??? so I brought it back and they took 5 minutes to add the bacon and return it to us..well they put 10 pieces of COMPLETELY UNCOOKED bacon on it and the burger patties were dry as shoe leather.
Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMP!!!!!!!

2  Thank Hitman2346