“Not bad”
Review of The Urban Kitchen

The Urban Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Hastings
Description: Whether you are with friends or family, Urban Kitchen caters for each want and desire. Located on the ground floor of Lanterns Mall, Hastings and The Walk, Welches, St. Thomas, Urban Kitchen has been designed to be accessible and affordable for everyone. Freshly prepared each day using the best local ingredients, each meal served is certain to consist of the highest quality foods on the Island. Dining in or taking out, we provide our customers not only with convenience, but the finest selection of pizza, burgers & wings!
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Had the Hawaiian 9 inch pizza. was 19.95 bbds. Actually it was pretty good for the price. Preferred it to NY pizza in Quayside Plaza

1  Thank GEM

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Located in the Lantern’s Mall in Hastings, this place is great for a quick bite. Surprisingly good pizza, tasty wraps, and reasonably priced. Seating is at tables in the food court area. They also offer burgers, wings and chicken tenders, and Haagen-Daas ice cream. Only downside is they don’t provide plates! We didn’t mind though. Food was tasty, hot and cheap! Ate here a couple times. Looks like your best bet for decent pizza on this side of town. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank spitzy135
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We had a night in of pizza and wings, they promptly delivered to our hotel. the food was really good, The wings were really meaty and delicious and I was pleasantly surprised by the pizza, it was really good.

1  Thank Stewartlaw
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Not unusual to pick up something from here if we are looking for a saturday evening takeaway. Both the ribs and/or burgers are very good. The rotis are great for a lunch too.

1  Thank stu-bim16
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I went here with family, and ordered a burger. The cashier was so thrilled to serve us (I hope you cen sense the sarcasm). After waiting 15 minutes for it, I ate it. The meat was tough and rubbery, and it was a bit salty. I still ate it, however, which was my fault. Not even a half hour after eating the burger, my stomach was upset. I spent all night in the bathroom; the toilet became my best friend. This was my first and last time eating there.

1  Thank musiqstr