“Cheap gluten free options!”
Review of The Urban Kitchen

The Urban Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 41 Restaurants in Hastings
Description: Whether you are with friends or family, Urban Kitchen caters for each want and desire. Located on the ground floor of Lanterns Mall, Hastings and The Walk, Welches, St. Thomas, Urban Kitchen has been designed to be accessible and affordable for everyone. Freshly prepared each day using the best local ingredients, each meal served is certain to consist of the highest quality foods on the Island. Dining in or taking out, we provide our customers not only with convenience, but the finest selection of pizza, burgers & wings!
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love Lantern Mall for the cheap food options near the beach - when you have Celiac disease it can be really hard to find inexpensive, quick meals. Urban Kitchen delivered. I asked a ton of questions about the GF pizza and was impressed - made with cassava flour, does not touch the same surfaces as the other pizzas, goes in its own oven. The only flour in the joint is cassava, the cook said, except for the other pizza dough. Truly safe for a Celiac! The Hawaiian was good - not the best I've had, but fantastic for the price. The 9" was a great size since I was hungry! Even after all the questions I asked I was wary and expected a reaction - a day later and I still feel fine. I tested it so you can feel confident. ;)

My husband was happy with his burger and fries, although he said the blue cheese he added didn't have the same strong flavor we are used to.

Perfect casual lunch or dinner option right off the beach! Sit upstairs and you can see the water.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Overall the food was good and cheap. If you are sick of sitting at restaurants, this is a good place for fast eats.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Really a carryout and delivery place in a small shopping center. there is a, shared with other merchants, outdoor seating area. Service can be slow. But, you can call ahead and pickup. They also do delivery. We had a rental car. So, did not try delivery. Menu had burgers and chicken and pizza. We found the pizza to pretty good with lots of options(thin, regular and gluten free crusts) and a reasonable price for island standards. Good enough to do 2 days in a row there. Subway and some other local food options in the same shopping center. So, something for everyone if you have a picky family like we do!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Whenever there is a burger craving I always find myself here. Large juicy freshly made burgers with a wide assortment of garnishes. Stop by today and experience the goodness of Urban Kitchen!

1  Thank Jamel L
Reviewed 3 March 2017

if you need a hamburgar fix, this place is it. Has hamburger, pizza, roti etc and they deliver. The food is good as is the service

1  Thank THECARDINALS