Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$46
View deal
Hotels.comUS$46
TravelocityUS$46
Orbitz.comUS$46
TripadvisorUS$46
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I spent 7 days at this wonderful Casa in Moron. Pino and Agnia were fabulous hosts who looked after my every need. Fridge and room stocked and cleaned daily, delightful breakfast, rooftop terrace, small swimming pool, separate entrance from outside the garden area. Everything that one would need for a relaxing holiday in Moron and area. Ideally located near the Parque Central. Pino and his wife speak perfect English. It was an amazing oasis and I was privileged to spend my time there. I will be back and highly recommend this Casa to all who are travelling to this area. Thank you my dear friends!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I will try not to repeat the usual gushing phrases to be found in so many reviews; after a while, they become meaningless. The location could not be more convenient. The owners are excellent hosts and very welcoming without intruding. The entire establishment is run professionally and flawlessly. You will not be sorry, if this is your choice, you have my word.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I recently spent five nights with Pino and Agnia and in one day felt like family. The home is lovely and the gardens and guest rooms are so beautifully appointed. While visiting other abodes in Moron, it struck me how quiet the neighbourhood is compared to many other properties nearby. The gardens and pool area are a delight with something new to discover on every visit. I loved my stay and look forward to returning many times to this property. My worry is that the reviews are so good I will have trouble getting a booking. Perhaps I shouldn't post this after all...ha ha.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to go and spend both Christmas and New Years here. This place is so beautiful and so comfortable. The gardens are just so lush and after Irma it's amazing they are still there! This casa is walking distance to downtown and restaurants...and they have some amazing places to eat in Moron. Everyone is super friendly and it's very safe. Pino and family are the best...I laughed everyday and and home with many more wonderful memories and can't wait to be back. Food was FABULOUS...too much food...lol. I highly recommend staying here...small pool to cool off in if it's too hot...and the best host and hostess you could ask for!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Just returned from my last Cuban visit in Jan. 2018. Concluded with the last week again at Hostal Pino y Agnia in Morón. This hostal is run by a family that will welcome you in many languages (Español, English, French and more ..... ) and their hospitality has you leaving as part of an ever growing family. Located on a quieter street steps away from the train/bus station where taxi or coach travel is also available. The WiFi park is around the corner and houses an outdoor market through the day. It is also close to shopping, banking or cultural points of interest. Eat any meal at the hostal, they are wonderful cooks, or choose from an ever growing list of restaurants nearby in town. Large rooms with fans, air conditioning, bathroom with shower, comfortable beds and the best pillows ! The back courtyard is protected from the sun in the afternoon or enjoy the new terrace added in the past year which allows you some additional covered outdoor space above the rooms where you can enjoy more of a breeze. This colonial casa has been converted into the best hostal in Morón.

Room tip: Private entrance to your room, a courtyard and a second story terrace located at the back of the property.
Date of stay: January 2018