“Great drinks and food”

Miss P's
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Rockley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Had been going here for last 2 times we were down here. Great drinks and fish cakes. Lady running the place is very nice.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

After being on the beach most of the day we decided to try Miss Ps Pina Coladas. We were not disappointed! Excellent cocktails with fresh pineapple. And we were given two for the price of one. We love Miss Ps and definitely will be back next time we're on the beach.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I have eaten there twice and I guess it is a place you go with large groups as the menu is extensive and everyone will find something they want. It is home cooked comfort food and I thoutoughly enjoyed it. Portions are large too. The corn soup and the shepherds pie was really good. Very reasonable .

Reviewed 18 December 2016

This bar is run by two very hard working ladies and they make all their customers feel very welcome. The food is freshly prepared and cooked and tastes awesome. You won't find a more friendly welcome in Barbados.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Very nice folks working here. Pleasant and smiling and polite. Nice location right on the beach at Accra. I went only to taste the fishcakes which are said to be some of the best in Barbados. They were not. They were small and very oily. Not too bad flavour wise but the oil was offsetting for me. They are also only available in batches of 6 which is because (I assume) they are so small, and they are $1 each which is fairly standard now but for the size they aren't worth $1.
The other food looked good so I would still say to go and check it out. Just give the fishcakes a miss and go to Mr. Delicious on Miami (Enterprise) Beach if you really want to taste some of the best fishcakes in the island. Those ones are large, not at all oily, crisp and delicious!