“Love it!”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I love seeing the Chefette sign. I really enjoy their beef and roti, I could eat it every day. I really wish there was a Chefette in my country. The place is always clean and the employees are very friendly. Have never tried anything else on the menu because I always end up with the beef and potato roti. My favorite fast food! The prices are also reasonable.

1  Thank jsingh32

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Gave the Chefette a try in Barbados just for the experience! Better than some of the other fast food chains back home. Good portions of chicken and decent burger. Good children's play area with slides etc. Waited 20 mins. for the food which is what we expected in the Carribbean but not a problem unless you are in a rush, but then you wouldn't be on vacation here if that was the case!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Like a mc Donald's for self service but good choice of food cooked while u wait. A good salad selection and ice creams

Reviewed 26 July 2014

As this is the only fast food in Barbados I had pretty high expectations considering they beat McDonalds moving in. we ate here on our first night on the island becuase we wanted something quick. well at least my idea of state side quick fast food. it was neither quick nor fast. We waited as they had to cook our fast food. it took almost 10 minutes to get our meal. was it greasy deep fried food. Deep fried does not have to be greasy but apprantley they did not get the memo. The Rotis were ok. go local on these. I would consider going to KFC which is all over the island as a choice to this. Now I know this is my point of view but I am measuring them against what I experience in the US. locals I am sure will not give the same review. go and see for your self. it was edible but not great.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Having eaten here several times before it was a poor meal of cremated pork chop. In the past we have been satisfied to come again but this was a disaster. Nice clean place with helpful staff but food not up to standard. Clean toilets !