“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 9 October 2014

Vegetarian pizza, chicken and potato roti, roasted chicken tenders, red, orange and yellow drink, all are DELICIOUS! The prices are ridiculously cheap and the food quality is excellent. Roti's are just so tasty. Kids loved the eclectic menu and had everything from burgers, pizza, nuggets and crinkly fries with a lovely barbeque sauce. They serve these soda drinks which are less fizzy and less sweet than the UK and one is banana flavour. Meant to try the dessert pies which looked yummy, but was so full from the roti, I didn't have room.
Service was friendly, polite and prompt. The place was spotlessly clean. There was even a huge adventure play area for the kids. It is fast food, but still very very good food. We went back on 3 occasions for lunch. Excellent.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

There is something about the taste of this fried chicken that is unmatched. It is definitely the most tasty chicken I have ever eaten ! Service is fast and even though there is always a line up for food, it is worth waiting for.

1  Thank CherylanneOntario
Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

Ok I get it now. Came to Chefette many times for the roti (because it was just the right size and tasted great) but understand why my Canadian-Bajan friends were all singing the praises of the Broasted Chicken Sandwich. It's well seasoned, crunchy on a soft bun.

What I love about Chefette is that its local fast food, it tastes great and it's consistent.

1  Thank MochaP
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I love seeing the Chefette sign. I really enjoy their beef and roti, I could eat it every day. I really wish there was a Chefette in my country. The place is always clean and the employees are very friendly. Have never tried anything else on the menu because I always end up with the beef and potato roti. My favorite fast food! The prices are also reasonable.

1  Thank jsingh32
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Gave the Chefette a try in Barbados just for the experience! Better than some of the other fast food chains back home. Good portions of chicken and decent burger. Good children's play area with slides etc. Waited 20 mins. for the food which is what we expected in the Carribbean but not a problem unless you are in a rush, but then you wouldn't be on vacation here if that was the case!