“Amazing fried chicken”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

We knew we had to stop during our visit and I'm so glad that we did. The chicken was seasoned very well and fried to perfection. Chefette's is definitely better than any chain restaurant fried chicken that I've had thus far.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

What can I say about Chefette? I am very proud to say that I have eaten at every one of the Restaurant's fifteen (15) branches. My favourite meals are the large pizza from the Six Roads, St Philip branch. I was introduced to this mouth-watering delight by my Son and now I am hooked. But today I had a delicious roti from their Collymore Rock branch with very tasty french fries. What I like about Chefette is that their prices are very reasonable, the food is a gastronomic delight and they cater to diners from every economic background. Not to mention their immense sponsorship of Motor Sports and other major activities on our Island.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

wanted to try the local fast food and was told to get a Roti. So glad I did! It was so tasty and super cheap, highly recommend for those on a budget!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We were skeptical about eating here - after all how good can fast food be? Fortunately we were wrong. We enjoyed the broasted chicken dinner and found the chicken to be extremely juicy and flavorful without being overly greasy. Even the rolls were delicious. The fries were just so-so.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Excellent food, ridiculously cheap, decent selection of traditional meals. The ice cream menu is great!