“Sunday lunch”

Rockley
Ranked #15 of 17 Restaurants in Rockley
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Overall had a good experience and would go back as I love the salad bar. We arrived at noon and were happy as we ordered before the long line as this restaurant is very popular on a Sunday. My pork ribs were slightly overcooked, therefore, a bit chewy. My husband also ordered the ribs but his were fine so it seems I was just unlucky. Service was good and the wait staff do a good job clearing especially give how many people came for Sunday lunch

Reviewed 26 May 2015

We went here last night, how it works is that you choose a platter with a side and a garnish we also had a small salad. You order the food get a ticket and they call out your number when your food is ready. And so we waited and waited and waited some more watching the way that the food came out of the kitchen through a small serving hatch which didnt appear to be heated I asked for our salad plates thinking that we could have this ready for when the food came out, we then waited and waited the dishes coming from the kitchen were stacking up at one stage with very little effort by the server to get the food out, when we finally got the food it was cold. This is the worse meal that we have had on the island, would not recommend

Reviewed 1 April 2015

This local dish is a TASTY macaroni and cheese with a bit of green onion and perhaps a bit of pepper, topped with a delicious layer of baked cheese that made me want to have this every day. Unfortunately, it is only sold at BBQ Barn and not at Chefette proper, so I only had it once. Nice fast lunch option!

Reviewed 3 March 2015

My friend took me to the BBQ Barn for lunch and I ordered the Dolphin with Mac pie and veggies.The Mac pie was actually really good and there was a nice piece of fish.The staff were a little more friendly than next door at Chefette. Salad bar looked good maybe I will try that next time.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

I love the salad bar and chicken at the BBQ Barn. Great if you're on holiday and have been eating ot a lot - sometimes I have just had a regular salad for my dinner as a lighter alternative. The salad bar is always well stocked with plenty to choose from.

1  Thank kirimist