Review Highlights
Waterskiing

Tony was a great waterskiing teacher. He explained it very well and made it seem easy!! 10/10... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Hannahwilliams7
The Best in the Business by far! A must do!!

Reviewed 12 August 2021
GibbesGuest

Recommended experiences in and around Barbados
from US$76.93
from US$20.00
from US$25.00
from US$95.00
More Info
All reviews water skiing water sports great instructor cobblers cove awesome experience mullins beach mono waterski tony teaching lesson session watersports beginners instructions skiis boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2021

My brother went out with Tony to Mono Ski. He has been skiing for many years and rates Tony as the best driver he's ever been out with!
My 5 year old daughter went out straight after with the junior skiboard. Tony was patient and great with her and gave great instructions and encouragement all the way. She was up second time on Day 1. She loved it so much she wanted to and did go back for another go the following day and was straight up first time.
The lads took a trip on the Mabel following the ski and had an amazing time too.
Could not rate Tony and Radical Watersports enough and cannot wait to return for another great experience.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 27 June 2021

We have been out on Tony’s Big Mabel couch a number of times and each time has been so much fun - a great way to see the coast too! Tony is very responsive and accommodating - highly recommended!

Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

So much fun!

We met Tony as a group of 3 to all try waterskiing. We all managed to get up and have a good go. We were absolutely thrilled. Loads of fun and Tony’s instructions make it very clear for 3 total beginners to walk on water!

Reviewed 15 June 2021

Tony is fantastic and also a truly incredible person. We met Tony in what was a tight spot for us - the small catamaran that my husband and I were sailing capsized fairly far off shore, and we were unable to right it. We were pretty nervous about what was going to happen, as it was already about 3:30 PM and there were not many boats around. Then all of a sudden, Tony appeared on his boat, helped us right the catamaran, and gave me a ride back to shore as the boat had taken on too much water. The whole time he was in great spirits, made us feel totally welcome and was so nice about having rescued us! After that, my husband and I booked a turtle excursion and wakeboarding with him. Both were excellent - he knew right where to go to see the turtles, and they were so curious, coming right up to us! There were even 6 or 7 at once. Then wakeboarding was a blast, we both managed to get some good runs in, and Tony gave us great pointers. He also pointed out some nice local spots that we will check out the next time we are back. Highly highly recommend for so many reasons!

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

Thank you so much to Tony for teaching me how to waterski. Brilliant and patient - loved every minute of it. My husband also learnt to mono ski - brilliant!

Date of experience: January 2021