La Casina di Furapane
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Acquasparta
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Roberto outdid himself tonight. An absolutely wonderful coteletto di Mandi. One of the best pieces of meat I've had in my life. Tender, juicy, gorgeous!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This little gem is right off the E45 highway, 3 minutes from Acquasparta.

The food is tasty, the service is great, the the food is unbelievably cheap.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

I ate twice at La Casina di Furapane while stating in Acquasparta; once for lunch and once in the evening. In both occasions there were locals dining and there was a pleasantly busy vibe. The service was extremely friendly. I had ravioli for lunch and a local wine and both were delicious. For dinner I had a pizza - the crust was thin and the topping of potato, mozzarella and anchovies was excellent. My friend ordered the pork cutlet and was very happy. The coffee is Italian style - perfect. Although not fine dining (there's a TV in the dining room) this is a great authentically local experience - good value too.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

We have been eating at this place over the last ten years and have always enjoyed the food and the very friendly service. We are greeted every time we come like old friends.

The food is good traditional Umbrian fare. We had antipasto, excellent ravioli and a great tagliata de manzo last time we were there.

Annie and Christian Skalberg from Acquasparta and Denmark

Reviewed 24 August 2014

A kilometre or so from the town centre of Acquasparta, the restaurant / pizzeria attached to the bar on the Tiberina road is a surprise. It seems consistently popular with locals wanting consistent, good quality food at reasonable prices. The menu won't stun you with unusual alternatives, but it doesn't seek to. Good, Umbrian food, which I have always found satisfying. I find it hard to pass the pork chop, which grilled on an open fire is always delicious. Vegetables change with the season and are often excellent, and the pasta is great. Service is great, and I only wish it were a little close to home. A good local restaurant that I'm delighted to discover.

1  Thank Flashduck