Aegli Hotel(Perama)
US$55
Hotel Oasis Corfu(Perama)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$59
Orbitz.com
Pavlou Rooms(Perama)
US$28
Fouxia Apartments and Studios(Perama)(Great Value!)
US$58
Anita Hotel(Perama)(Great Value!)
Alexandros(Perama)
  • Breakfast included
1,607 results
All reviewsmain buildinglagoon barpizza and pastaanimation teamcorfu towna la carte restaurantsea viewmain poolmobility issuesgreek nightcrepes and wafflesall inclusive drinkssteep hillprivate beachat lunchtimemainland greecethe hotel shop
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Hugely disappointed with my stay at Aeolos resort, I expected so much more from the pictures and reviews I had read before I visited.
My room was horrible! Located near the pool which was nice but the view from the balcony was facing a busy road with no view. The room itself was like a prison cell, dark, smelly and the bed was like a slab of concrete!
Had a massage on the second day and was shocked at the price, I massive 85€ for a 70 minute tickle, she didn’t work my muscles and it felt like she hadn’t a clue what she was doing, just rubbing me!
On the other hand the staff are all really nice and try and do anything for you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
AeolosBeach, Guest Relations Manager at Aeolos Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Mr Flip Flops,

we would like to thank you for taking the time and writing your experience of your visit at Aeolos Beach.
We regret to see that your stay was not as expected.
We have forwarded your concern about the massage session to the responsible who will investigate it.
Thank you for recognizing the efforts of the staff.
We hope to see you or your friends in the future in order to provide you a better service.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The resort is lovely, beach is beautiful . Staff are helpful and generally cheerful. We enjoyed our stay very much. Kids club was fantastic.
Only downsides: our air conditioner malfunctioned twice during our stay (again after being fixed) both times resulting in a terrible nights sleep (extremely noisy and stuck on blowing hot air) and we were also locked out of our room for quite a while due to malfunctioning lock late in the evening (not fun with small children) so perhaps maintenance needs to be a little more on the ball.
If you have dietary requirements (in this case coeliac) be very careful which restaurant staff you speak to- whilst the Maitre de was great other staff gave us incorrect information regarding which food choices were safe for us

Room Tip: Family bungalow great for travelling with little ones.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank moymoi
AeolosBeach, Guest Relations Manager at Aeolos Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear moymoi, thank you taking the time to write a review following you recent stay at Aeolos Beach. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the resort, the beach, our kids club and the friendliness of our staff. Concerning the dietary requirements, we would like to point out that our Chef de cuisine and his assistant are always there and happy to assist. We greatly appreciate your feedback, value your comments that will taken into consideration and hope you will consider staying with us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We booked a bungalow with sea view and were very pleased with the accommodation. The staff and maids were lovely and when we reported problems with our patio door they responded immediately to remedy the problem. The gardens were very pretty sloping on the hillside with little paved paths winding downhill to the hotel from the accommodation. We were close to the adult pool which was great but meant Getting up early to put a towel down to get a space in the sun as it is shaded in parts by large trees. Unfortunately this got really busy later on but after seeing the beach area I could see why. It is small and narrow and crammed. We didn't go down at all but heard the restaurant there was excellent. The hotel food was fine...better .breakfast and lunch than in the evening which was usually noisy and manic.if you went later it was like a canteen but this is common in most hotels. I thought the breakfast was by far the best..super almost 'full English.my partner had this every day. I just loved the fresh fruits and warm bread. At lunch and evening red and white wine or beer/lager were free to help yourself. There is a beautiful panoramic seating area to relax after eating but it was usually full so your option was to sit in the bar which is the lobby area or pay to drink in the pool relax bar. The main bar I thought was disappointing. Two seater sofas and chairs back to back looking like an airport lounge. Luckily people moved them to watch football so it was less formal but it wasn't what I was expecting. As there is little else around everyone headed here and I was glad to leave by 10 pm. The weather was poor during our stay but that was unlucky and we waited over an hour at the bus stop after buying tickets to see full buses drive by so we went back up to the hotel to book a taxi but half the island must have decided to go to Corfu town and transport just wasn't available..it really is pot luck so we never got there and neither did all the others who were waiting which was a shame. The alternative was to walk to Benitses but isn't advisable as the path ends and the road is windy and fast so people who had done it before us hailed a passing taxi.. Luckily it was a super day so they found one ! My view is it's a nice hotel but lacking an indoor pool or extra outdoor pool area which is needed at full capacity and a revamp of the bar area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HarrogateAnita

Dear HarrogateAnita, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review of Aeolos Beach. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the setting, views and the service. We greatly appreciate your feedback, value your comments and very much do look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future to experience a more positive stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay here!!! Too crowded and no room around pool area and don’t get me started on the state of the beach!!! No sun beds unless you get up at 2 in the morning!!?? A lot of cleaning up wouldn’t go amiss and some sand brought in would be even better. Bit of raking at night would go down well.
The owners are building 40 more rooms and another pool, well it needs to be a big pool!!
The staff are helpful, and grateful to be working at all.
There is a dustbin collection strike and there is stinking rat infested rubbish everywhere.
It seems to me these owners have got to Big for their boots and I feel the bubble will burst, because the people I have spoken won’t be back.
How so so disappointing!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Reviewer, we regret to read that you found nothing positive about the hotel and the island in general. As you feel the need to warn others about your disappointment, we feel the need as well to clarify some issues you mentioned in your review. It is really sad to know that your holidays were marred by some minor disappointments and some temporary problems in Corfu town that caused wrong impressions about the island in general as there are so many wonderful things to see and explore.
As for the sun beds, despite the fact it is high season and sometimes the beach gets crowded, you can always find extra sun bed if needed.
At this point, we have nothing to add but to say that we are sorry that for some reason you could not enjoy your holiday here and did not manage to get anything positive on your recent visit to this gorgeous island. We always welcome criticism as only through it we can continuously improve our service, on the other hand we believe that at some point your comments are exaggerated, unjustified and misleading for our future guests. Nevertheless, we totally respect your personal judgment and opinion.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My reviews are based on my own experiences, i have nothing to gain by being negative, i simply don't go back.
You cannot provide a 5 star experience when catering for 1500 holiday makers, sorry. We went for a long weekend. The hotel is located on a very steep hill, i am not the fittest person (my own fault), and the trek to my room nearly finished me off, tip, ask for a room as close to reception as possible. Unless you resemble a mountain goat.
Fact, I did not see a cleaner for 3 days, nor did my room ! if you want a sun bed by the sea, get up at 4am, take your own towels because the hotel charges for theirs, you can't get a beach towel until 10am, so be prepared for the worse. You do get a refund on return of towels, but 5 star, no. The food was plentiful and if you have the patience to wait for yours to be cooked especially, it will be hot, otherwise luke warm at best, remember, 1500 people all inclusive. My room was dated, 2111B, very strange design, door to bathroom, step in bath/shower, very deep bath, quite dangerous, door to wc and another shower, my bath/shower was hand held, because the shower head kept wilting every time you wanted to shower, second shower stayed in place, but had no door, so soaked the entire wc/shower room. On a more positive note, the staff were fantastic, always smiling, always helpful, the pressure on them must be immense, but they cope admirally. Would i go again, no. More 3 and a bit star, there are better on the island.

Room Tip: As close to reception as possible.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LordBoon
AeolosBeach, Guest Relations Manager at Aeolos Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear reviewer,

allow us first to thank you for visiting us and for recognizing the zeal of all the staff.
We have read your letter, which points out various issues.
It is mentioned in all the brochures and highlighted to almost all the Tripadvisor reviews that our hotel is situated on a slope.
When our visitors know that in advance, they come here prepared and compensated by the unique views all over the complex.
On the other hand, our mini bus runs 24h up and down happy to help anybody asking for.
Aeolos Beach is a 4 star hotel and our goal is to keep on ameliorating our service for our 760 guests.
This is why all your comments are essential and of a big help.