US$94
Book now, pay at stay
US$92
US$76
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

South Lodge Hotel(Lower Beeding)
US$243
Hotels.com
US$94
US$72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$151
US$143
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2016

The rooms here are immaculate the beds are comfy and nice views of the garden. There was a fridge on the landing you can use.

The wash basin in my room was a nice touch. Very powerful shower in the small shower room which was always clean, The bathroom had a massive free standing bath which was really nicely decorated
In fact the whole house was nicely decorated!

Train station 5 minutes walk into Brighton with lots of trains, ample parking off road and on road. plenty of places to eat and drink within walking distance

I stayed here for 6 weeks in 2014 while I was working in Brighton.
My only problem was a bloke (son/lodger?) on the ground floor under my room played his TV and HIFI far to loud I couldn't hear my own TV in the room!
After been at work all day, working on a noisy construction site I would have liked a quiet time and after complaining to Jen and Neville a few times I started to feel bad complaining to them, so I directed my complaints to the bloke and told him numerous times to turn it down as the floor and windows were vibrating with the noise which he did until the next day it was back up to full again!
feeling like my complaints were falling on deaf ears I`d had enough and moved on.

If the noisy person was not there, I would have no complaints at all and would have stayed for the duration of the job which ended up been 8 months, but going to sleep wound up and it was affecting my work I could not give this 5 stars

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank grizz199
Reviewed 12 June 2015

every time we are in Burgess Hill we stay at this B&B, great hosts, spacious rooms, fantastic breakfast what more could you ask for? their attention to details (DVD player in the room, headphones, free water etc. etc.) and the cleanliness makes this B&B, in my opinion, the best yet in England!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 48Sergi0
Reviewed 17 February 2015

I stayed for 2 nights with work and will definitely consider returning if in the area again. The room was spacious, comfortable and warm with easy access to the shower and bathrooms. Jennifer was very welcoming and cooked a delicious breakfast in the morning. The whole guest house is maintained to a very high standard and would thoroughly recommend a stay there.

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 3 February 2015

I stayed here for four nights recently and felt really comfortable. Jennifer is very friendly and welcoming, and nothing is too much trouble. I stayed in the single room. It's really well-priced, a lovely-sized room, beautifully warm with a comfortable bed, wash stand, and a fridge to use just outside the room. It's not ensuite, but there's both a bathroom and shower room to use just down the hall and I always felt comfortable padding down the short corridor. Although I didn't use it, there's also a lovely guest lounge. Everywhere is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean.

As others have said, it's in a good location in Burgess Hill, close to the station and several places to eat.

Definitely recommended. I booked for my next stay before I left!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank ShropshireSue
Neville B, Owner at St. Owens, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2015

The qualities of friendliness, comfort and cleanliness are of paramount importance to us and it is very pleasing to have these recognised.

Reviewed 18 December 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this lovely b&b just before Christmas for 3 nights. I stayed in the twin room with a shared bathroom and shower room each with their own toilet. Whenever I used the facilities they looked like they had just been cleaned. The bathroom had a feel of luxury with a roll top bath and beautiful furniture. My room was absolutely spotless with so many lovely touches including a sink and collection of books. I had an excellent sleep every night in the very cosy surroundings. Breakfast was the highlight, cooked to perfection each day and my hosts always very welcoming even though I was always down dead on 7am! The b&b is situated on a beautiful tree lined quiet road and only a few minutes walk to Burgess Hill station making it a great place to stay if attending an event in near by Brighton. Location is also perfect for eating out as only a short walk into town where you will find many different restaurants to suit all tastes. I would love to return in the summer to experience breakfast in the lovely garden. I will definitely stay at St Owens again when back in the area as it offers excellent value for money and caters for all your needs.

• Stayed: December 2014