“Flavoursome Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

At the far end of the high street close to Burgess Hill Post Office this small Thai restaurant offers an excellent selection of tasty dishes. Friendly staff and some lunchtime bargains ranging from small plates to the usual big flavoured Thai dishes. Cosy atmosphere and no need to rush. Always worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We go for the fantastic food!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!! The green curry mussels is out of this world! Very authentic flavours after being to Thailand a few times.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My first impression was warm and welcoming the service was friendly and with good speed.Loved the freshness of the starters wonderful pork dumplings simply to die for. The main was a mixed seafood dish my husband loved it and I had a sweet and sour chicken I found it very sweet was not for me the owner did not charge me for it and I found that simply fair and a good attitude to make the guest happy. I definitely will return and try the green curry next time.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Been here during my last business trip in London. I was wondering if I would have been able to have a good meal around. Looked on the web for something tasty and found out Bangkok Brasserie. I was a bit skeptic but I decided to give it a try.
This evening will be my 4th dinner there and shame on me that I will leave tomorrow.
Original Thai hospitality from the restaurant Lady dressed in typical Thai clothes and amazing fresh and super tasty food.
It reminded my experience in that country...healthy food cooked with deep knowledge of spices mix and crunchy vegetables.
Ask the owner to give you advices on the menu is you are not familiar with Thai food.
I will definitely advice this restaurant to my friends and colleagues and I look forward to come back here soon.
Keep going in this way guys!!!
Best of luck for your vacation in Thai...

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I would definitely come back. Fresh and authentic tasting thai food. Had fish curry in green sauce which was seabass, weeping tiger beef dish, papaya Salad, ribs and rice. All was delicious. Service was fantastic. They even had spare reading glasses for their customers. Good value and a real treat. Thank you.