Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,501 results
All reviews next year beach bar mini bar main restaurant greek restaurant infinity pool mount olympus local town high standard main pool our favourite sea view junior suite nothing is too much trouble all inclusive hotel special mention a la carte
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Returned a couple of weeks ago from Ikos Oceania.
This was our fifth time at an Ikos hotel, four times at Oceania and once at Olivia.
Olivia is a fantastic hotel with great accomodation and staff etc but I think that Oceania is that bit better.
There is a certain aura within the Ikos group which makes your stay so very special..
I would just say that everything is done "The Ikos Way". Meaning that you will never want for anything during your vacation. This is obvious the minute you set foot into the lovely reception area. We were welcomed by Vangelis who made sure that all our emailed requests were in place. Such as restaurant bookings for first few nights etc.The service in ALL parts of the hotel is the thing that really stands out. No matter if you are in a restaurant or bar or at the beach or pool, the service for ANYTHING you require is always there. The service and attention is perfect without "being in your face".
Food and beverages in all restaurants is first class and always served with a smile and you will always be asked if you would like some more, whether it is an extra desert or another bottle of wine.. I could go on for ever regarding the service in the hotel, but I can see I only have 1005 characters left for my review !!
I don't usually select personnel for compliments but I feel that this time I must.
So thank you to hotel manager Dimitrios for taking the time to stop and speak each time we met. A big thanks to Florin (Food and Beverage manager) I think there must be more than one if him coz almost every restaurant we went to he turned up . He certainly keeps his eye on the ball. Big thanks to Thikla and her staff (not forgetting Carolina) at the French restaurant, for superb service and keeping the wine flowing.
Down at the Beach bar and on the beach we were looked after by Emma, Zido and that well known Jack in the Box...... Despina, This girl must take energy pills or something as she NEVER stops. She just seems to bounce along all the time.
Maria at the Anaya (Asian) restaurant always makes you welcome and ensures throughout your meal that all is well. Miltos at Ouzo restaurant is one of the most pleasant restaurant personnel I have ever met and always happy to help. We enquired one day how a certain dish was cooked and after we had finished he brought the head chef out to explain to us how it was done.
A real big thanks to Nikolitsa who is the de-luxe concierge (sometimes waitress)!!
When speaking to her one evening I explained I had gone into the sea with my phone in the pocket of my shorts. She said that if I put it in a bag of dry rice it should help. We returned to our room 30 mins later and a bag of rice was waiting for us. Service !!!. Cant forget Leon, Thomos and Marsister in main upstairs lounge and bar area. We never had to wait for drinks and after the first night didnt even have to tell them what we wanted.!! We found that we gleaned a lot of information from Christos who is the Flavours Resturant manager and he kept us informed of all of what was happening within the IKOS group i.e. the new hotels etc. And last but certainly not least a big thanks to Maria and Nana who kept our room spick and span.
We love this place so much we will be returning in September......Cant wait

2  Thank DAVID M
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Fabulous resort hotel. Brilliant staff. So friendly. They can't do enough for you. Great food. Particularly loved the Adults pool. The rooms are well appointed. It's an all inclusive hotel, so everything, even the mini bar, is included. Very relaxed. You don't need to dress up or feel that you are a loser if you aren't wearing Vilbrequin trunks. They test every arrival for Covid, free of charge, so its a really safe environment. So nice not to wear a mask the entire time that we were there. We will definitely return.

Room tip: Try the Adults pool if you don't have kids.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2021

My family and I spontaneously booked a five-night trip from the UK to Ikos Oceania just a week before we travelled. We hadn't been previously, although we have been to Olivia, Aria and Dassia so we had a good idea of what we would experience.
Despite our high expectations we were continuously impressed by Ikos Oceania and the amazing team there. Particular shout out to Vangelis who looked after our family even before we arrived, and followed up with us after we returned home. He's an exceptional individual and truly customer focused, ensuring every detail of our stay was perfect.
I'd also like to recognise Despina at the Deluxe beach area - so happy, smiley, attentive and an absolute ray of sunshine!
Eva at the Deluxe pool is also outstanding.
We ate at all the restaurants and particularly liked Provence. As a family of three (one vegan, one vegetarian and one omnivore) we all had lots of choices. The vegan Mykonian-style Greek salad was wonderful.
We borrowed bicycles and cycled to the nearby town a couple of times. We also took advantage of the Mini Cooper to get out and about.
The hotel feels extremely Covid-safe and it was very straightforward to get our tests done ahead of our return to the UK.
Each Ikos resort, whilst all exceptionally high standards, offers something a little different. We particularly liked that Oceania is graduated on a hill - the views it gives are wonderful! Watching the sunset from Provence or Anaya is fantastic.
We will return!

Reviewed 31 July 2021

Great service all around, special shout out to the water sports staff they were excellent!! Friendly and very child friendly… went above and beyond to make our stay outstanding thank you for making our holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Like many others, I read the reviews before arrival, but thought they were too good to be true. However, I was proved wrong and this was the perfect getaway especially after the challenges of Covid.

We felt completely safe throughout our stay. It was possible to keep a distance from other guests and the strict Covid policy meant once we had checked in and presented all our vaccine / test documentation, we could remove our masks and life felt as it did pre-coronavirus (aside from the staff, who wore masks all the time.)

We all absolutely loved the food, although service in Anaya was very slow on the occasions we ate there. I think both times there was an issue with our order. It didn't matter to us, as our children are teenagers and were happy to wait, but for younger diners the buffet might be a better and quicker option.

We loved the location of the Greek restaurant and had some fantastic meals there - lunch bbq was fab and the dinner was consistently good. Definitely book restaurants before you arrive - I think you can book three days' worth and then the rest as soon as you check in. We were slow on the uptake, which meant we had to eat in the buffet for two nights' running in the middle of our holiday. This was fine, but we would have preferred the a la carte option in the restaurants.

My 16 year old LOVED the daily adults football at 4pm. The staff was brilliant and this was the highlight of his day. I enjoyed the pilates and afterburner exercises, but it was just a bit too hot for me. I'm not sure if these classes happened inside pre-covid, but a midday circuits definitely didn't appeal in 30 degree heat. We also had a go at the stand up paddle boarding, which was fun (and free) and the pedalos.

The very best thing about the hotel, though, is the staff. I have been lucky enough to stay in some brilliant hotels around the world, but the staff at the Ikos Oceania are the most professional, friendly, happy and helpful I have ever encountered. A big thanks to Vangelis, who was in charge of room allocation. We had an issue with our first room and the way he dealt with it - and us - was amazing. He made sure we were completely happy and followed up with us on two occasions.

We are sad to be home but can't wait to start planning our return.

1  Thank Elizabeth Y