Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,504 results
All reviews next year beach bar mini bar main restaurant greek restaurant infinity pool mount olympus local town high standard main pool our favourite sea view junior suite nothing is too much trouble all inclusive hotel special mention a la carte
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyable stay for 11 nights in A junior suite. Just my husband and I. Rooms were modern, large and fresh.
Excellent housekeeping team. Mention to Maria who was very engaging & couldn’t do enough.
We really appreciate the adults only facilities- the pool was excellent and service was good.
Restaurants were excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed the range of food, the quality and service.
Special mention to the following at Provenance.

Thelka manager provenance
Aura - pool drinks
Margarita
Nestor
Carolina
Angela

All are outstanding and made our holiday - thank you

Highly recommended and would definitely return. On site PCR testing a real plus!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2021

The resort is super - 10 out of 10 , the quality of the service / staff, the attention to detail and the overall facilities is brilliant. We did all inclusive and well worth it. The kids club was great in particular Alana , Aoife and Eillis were great to deal with it - my 10 and 13 year old kids were reluctant on the first day but loved it - rarely happens. Great access to the beech and tennis courts were excellent. The Greek restaurant was our favourite, for breakfast- lunch and dinner !

IKOS must have an excellent management team as the consistency of service is exceptional. We could not fault anything during our 8 day stay and we will be back. A big shout out to Stefanos the beech buddy at the pool , my youngest had a fall and he went way beyond the normal to help her.

Room tip: Go delux and we had a garden suite - great space for a family of 4
1  Thank Reynolds62
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Returned a couple of weeks ago from Ikos Oceania.
This was our fifth time at an Ikos hotel, four times at Oceania and once at Olivia.
Olivia is a fantastic hotel with great accomodation and staff etc but I think that Oceania is that bit better.
There is a certain aura within the Ikos group which makes your stay so very special..
I would just say that everything is done "The Ikos Way". Meaning that you will never want for anything during your vacation. This is obvious the minute you set foot into the lovely reception area. We were welcomed by Vangelis who made sure that all our emailed requests were in place. Such as restaurant bookings for first few nights etc.The service in ALL parts of the hotel is the thing that really stands out. No matter if you are in a restaurant or bar or at the beach or pool, the service for ANYTHING you require is always there. The service and attention is perfect without "being in your face".
Food and beverages in all restaurants is first class and always served with a smile and you will always be asked if you would like some more, whether it is an extra desert or another bottle of wine.. I could go on for ever regarding the service in the hotel, but I can see I only have 1005 characters left for my review !!
I don't usually select personnel for compliments but I feel that this time I must.
So thank you to hotel manager Dimitrios for taking the time to stop and speak each time we met. A big thanks to Florin (Food and Beverage manager) I think there must be more than one if him coz almost every restaurant we went to he turned up . He certainly keeps his eye on the ball. Big thanks to Thikla and her staff (not forgetting Carolina) at the French restaurant, for superb service and keeping the wine flowing.
Down at the Beach bar and on the beach we were looked after by Emma, Zido and that well known Jack in the Box...... Despina, This girl must take energy pills or something as she NEVER stops. She just seems to bounce along all the time.
Maria at the Anaya (Asian) restaurant always makes you welcome and ensures throughout your meal that all is well. Miltos at Ouzo restaurant is one of the most pleasant restaurant personnel I have ever met and always happy to help. We enquired one day how a certain dish was cooked and after we had finished he brought the head chef out to explain to us how it was done.
A real big thanks to Nikolitsa who is the de-luxe concierge (sometimes waitress)!!
When speaking to her one evening I explained I had gone into the sea with my phone in the pocket of my shorts. She said that if I put it in a bag of dry rice it should help. We returned to our room 30 mins later and a bag of rice was waiting for us. Service !!!. Cant forget Leon, Thomos and Marsister in main upstairs lounge and bar area. We never had to wait for drinks and after the first night didnt even have to tell them what we wanted.!! We found that we gleaned a lot of information from Christos who is the Flavours Resturant manager and he kept us informed of all of what was happening within the IKOS group i.e. the new hotels etc. And last but certainly not least a big thanks to Maria and Nana who kept our room spick and span.
We love this place so much we will be returning in September......Cant wait

2  Thank DAVID M
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Fabulous resort hotel. Brilliant staff. So friendly. They can't do enough for you. Great food. Particularly loved the Adults pool. The rooms are well appointed. It's an all inclusive hotel, so everything, even the mini bar, is included. Very relaxed. You don't need to dress up or feel that you are a loser if you aren't wearing Vilbrequin trunks. They test every arrival for Covid, free of charge, so its a really safe environment. So nice not to wear a mask the entire time that we were there. We will definitely return.

Room tip: Try the Adults pool if you don't have kids.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2021

My family and I spontaneously booked a five-night trip from the UK to Ikos Oceania just a week before we travelled. We hadn't been previously, although we have been to Olivia, Aria and Dassia so we had a good idea of what we would experience.
Despite our high expectations we were continuously impressed by Ikos Oceania and the amazing team there. Particular shout out to Vangelis who looked after our family even before we arrived, and followed up with us after we returned home. He's an exceptional individual and truly customer focused, ensuring every detail of our stay was perfect.
I'd also like to recognise Despina at the Deluxe beach area - so happy, smiley, attentive and an absolute ray of sunshine!
Eva at the Deluxe pool is also outstanding.
We ate at all the restaurants and particularly liked Provence. As a family of three (one vegan, one vegetarian and one omnivore) we all had lots of choices. The vegan Mykonian-style Greek salad was wonderful.
We borrowed bicycles and cycled to the nearby town a couple of times. We also took advantage of the Mini Cooper to get out and about.
The hotel feels extremely Covid-safe and it was very straightforward to get our tests done ahead of our return to the UK.
Each Ikos resort, whilst all exceptionally high standards, offers something a little different. We particularly liked that Oceania is graduated on a hill - the views it gives are wonderful! Watching the sunset from Provence or Anaya is fantastic.
We will return!