Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
4,501 results
All reviews next year beach bar mini bar main restaurant greek restaurant infinity pool mount olympus local town high standard main pool our favourite sea view junior suite nothing is too much trouble all inclusive hotel special mention a la carte
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Have just spent a week at the Oceania. First time at an Ikos hotel. Rooms were great, plenty of room around the pools and on the beach, fantastic food in all the restaurants, but what really stands out are the staff. They were fantastic, nothing was too much and they were always happy, friendly and smiling, even through the extreme heat! Will definitely return to an Ikos again.

Room tip: Try and book some restaurants before you arrive. Provence for breakfast and lunch is lovely.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2021

As our normal vacation plan were off the table due to COVID we wanted to try something new. We never have stayed in an all inclusive resort and choose Ikos Oceania for our first experience. Although we thought we would be bored after 3 days, we are hooked for life. Want an amazing experience we had. The quality of food and drinks, but mostly the service is above and beyond. I think the resort is very focussed on UK travellers, as the majority of guests came from the UK. Fortunately not the drunk type of brits :)

Our room (superior sea view) was modern and exceptional clean and had all the amenities you need. I wish there was a 2nd seat inside so you can sit inside when it's too hot (or too cold), but overall nothing to complain about. Turndown service is a plus as well.

As we are a couple and not really keen on kids, we were a bit afraid for the amount kids. Yes there were kids, but we didn't feel bothered at all. We actually choose the main pool above the adults only pool, just because of the vibe. At dinner, it didn't bothered us as well. Guest were mostly very behaved families.

Where this resort really shines out, is the quality of the resort (pools, etc), the service of all employees and the quality of the food. The food in all restaurants was very good, but the service everywhere and every single employee was truly impeccable.

We took the Mini for a day as well. There is not much to do in the area, but just driving around is fun.

We used the Spa as well for a massage. Good value for money.

There were some minor issues we would like to address.
1. We tried to book reservations for dinner in all restaurants upon arrival, so we could try them all. Guest relations did make a full breakfast and dinner plan for the week as we didn't care where we would eat when. One restaurant was missing in the plan as it was fully booked for the week. It has cost us some discussions and frustration to settle this. Apparently you can book the restaurants in advance. We did not know that. I think management should always make sure that guests (especially first timers) can eat in all restaurants at least once during their stay.
2. The 2nd day we arrived at the pool at 10 a.m. Almost every seat was reserved by guests by putting towels en worthless personal belongings on them, but not physically occupying them. I though this was mostly a game Germans played, but the Brits are very good in this as well. The result: we started to play the game as well. This is how to create a domino-effect in my opinion. Although the rules state that they will take stuff away after an hour not occupying, they did not executive this rule. Personally I think management should not tolerate this in an exclusive resort like this.

Although I do think these points should be addressed, all the positive things overrule these minor issues. It is still a 5 star rating because all the rest was above and beyond. Would we go back? Yes! Will we go back? Hell yeah! Figuring it out as we speak :)

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank Tommerd
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyable stay for 11 nights in A junior suite. Just my husband and I. Rooms were modern, large and fresh.
Excellent housekeeping team. Mention to Maria who was very engaging & couldn’t do enough.
We really appreciate the adults only facilities- the pool was excellent and service was good.
Restaurants were excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed the range of food, the quality and service.
Special mention to the following at Provenance.

Thelka manager provenance
Aura - pool drinks
Margarita
Nestor
Carolina
Angela

All are outstanding and made our holiday - thank you

Highly recommended and would definitely return. On site PCR testing a real plus!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2021

The resort is super - 10 out of 10 , the quality of the service / staff, the attention to detail and the overall facilities is brilliant. We did all inclusive and well worth it. The kids club was great in particular Alana , Aoife and Eillis were great to deal with it - my 10 and 13 year old kids were reluctant on the first day but loved it - rarely happens. Great access to the beech and tennis courts were excellent. The Greek restaurant was our favourite, for breakfast- lunch and dinner !

IKOS must have an excellent management team as the consistency of service is exceptional. We could not fault anything during our 8 day stay and we will be back. A big shout out to Stefanos the beech buddy at the pool , my youngest had a fall and he went way beyond the normal to help her.

Room tip: Go delux and we had a garden suite - great space for a family of 4
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Reynolds62
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Returned a couple of weeks ago from Ikos Oceania.
This was our fifth time at an Ikos hotel, four times at Oceania and once at Olivia.
Olivia is a fantastic hotel with great accomodation and staff etc but I think that Oceania is that bit better.
There is a certain aura within the Ikos group which makes your stay so very special..
I would just say that everything is done "The Ikos Way". Meaning that you will never want for anything during your vacation. This is obvious the minute you set foot into the lovely reception area. We were welcomed by Vangelis who made sure that all our emailed requests were in place. Such as restaurant bookings for first few nights etc.The service in ALL parts of the hotel is the thing that really stands out. No matter if you are in a restaurant or bar or at the beach or pool, the service for ANYTHING you require is always there. The service and attention is perfect without "being in your face".
Food and beverages in all restaurants is first class and always served with a smile and you will always be asked if you would like some more, whether it is an extra desert or another bottle of wine.. I could go on for ever regarding the service in the hotel, but I can see I only have 1005 characters left for my review !!
I don't usually select personnel for compliments but I feel that this time I must.
So thank you to hotel manager Dimitrios for taking the time to stop and speak each time we met. A big thanks to Florin (Food and Beverage manager) I think there must be more than one if him coz almost every restaurant we went to he turned up . He certainly keeps his eye on the ball. Big thanks to Thikla and her staff (not forgetting Carolina) at the French restaurant, for superb service and keeping the wine flowing.
Down at the Beach bar and on the beach we were looked after by Emma, Zido and that well known Jack in the Box...... Despina, This girl must take energy pills or something as she NEVER stops. She just seems to bounce along all the time.
Maria at the Anaya (Asian) restaurant always makes you welcome and ensures throughout your meal that all is well. Miltos at Ouzo restaurant is one of the most pleasant restaurant personnel I have ever met and always happy to help. We enquired one day how a certain dish was cooked and after we had finished he brought the head chef out to explain to us how it was done.
A real big thanks to Nikolitsa who is the de-luxe concierge (sometimes waitress)!!
When speaking to her one evening I explained I had gone into the sea with my phone in the pocket of my shorts. She said that if I put it in a bag of dry rice it should help. We returned to our room 30 mins later and a bag of rice was waiting for us. Service !!!. Cant forget Leon, Thomos and Marsister in main upstairs lounge and bar area. We never had to wait for drinks and after the first night didnt even have to tell them what we wanted.!! We found that we gleaned a lot of information from Christos who is the Flavours Resturant manager and he kept us informed of all of what was happening within the IKOS group i.e. the new hotels etc. And last but certainly not least a big thanks to Maria and Nana who kept our room spick and span.
We love this place so much we will be returning in September......Cant wait

Date of stay: July 2021