“Trip to visit family & friends & a wedding.”
Review of Millhouse B&B

Millhouse B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Ballymote B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 August 2016

As always a top class service at the bed & breakfast.
We have stayed here several times now & the accommodation, service has never failed us.
A very comfortable place, I would rate this as 5 star
Very friendly, polite & helpful staff too.

Room Tip: All rooms have TV & hairdryers supplied for use.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this b&b for one night on a road trip around Ireland. It was a very nice stopover. The room was spotless and the hosts were welcoming and easy to talk to. The breakfast was of a high quality. This a really good b&b and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

We were passing through from Galway to Sligo and on to Derry. We stopped here for one night. We wished we had time for another day at this lovely inn. The inn is beautifully appointed, electrical outlets ample, and bathroom large with super fluffy towels.

Breakfast was enjoyable, delicious and served in a cherry sunroom. The grounds and the plants all around it were most amazing. I have never seen such flourishing roses. Everything about this inn is meticulously taken care of by the owners.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2015

I had a lovely stay at Millhouse B&B situated in the small town of Ballymote. Noreen and Peter were very helpful and provided recommendations on what to do and where to eat during my stay - on their advice I had a beautiful meal in a nearby hotel. The property is extremely well maintained with the most lovely gardens and access to a private tennis court. My room was very comfortable with a choice of three beds plus an ensuite toilet and shower. Breakfast was lovely and I was very grateful to Noreen who ran me to a nearby town to catch my onward bus connection to Derry. Excellent hospitality, thank you so much. This type of touch makes a big difference when you are travelling on your own.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Had a very nice 3 night stay, very friendly very clean good food and and all round pleasant stay. The gardens and the surroundings were beautifully kept very easy on the eye.
There are some good restaurants in about remote, and some really good lively pubs that we frequented

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Been to Millhouse B&B? Share your experiences!