All reviewsold citythe ownerrooftophostellocation
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for almost a week. It has a very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere because of the owner's (also manager) excellent management style. This hostel is welcoming and friendly, as well as being situated a perfect location - the old city of Nablus. I feel at home in success hostel and am certain to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
SuccessHostel, Owner at Success Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for this compliment, you are welcome
I'll be so glad if I will have new chance to receive you again in my hostel which is your second home.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

My wife and I stayed for one night here on our way towards Jenin and it was everything we were looking for: polite and courteous host, good location in the Old City and the best base to find Palestine's best kunafa. Highly recommended. Thank you Bakr!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
SuccessHostel, Owner at Success Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for this compliment. Michael and his wife Daisy, you are welcome
They were sociable and lovable. They keep the room clean and tidy. Definitely I recommend them to other hosts. I'll be so glad if I have new chance to receive them again in my hostel.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I lived in this lovely hostel for more then two months but i really would like to stay more!

The position of the hostel is just stunning,is in the very heart of the old city, perfect to visit Nablus. The rooms are nice and clean and the view from the the rooftop is great!
A special mention for the owner, Bakr, a very bella persona!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
SuccessHostel, Owner at Success Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you Marco. I'm so glad for your staying in Success Hostel, your second home.
Also me, I like that you will stay more. But this is the life welcoming and farewell.
Wish to you safe and nice trip. Hope we will meet again, may be next year.
Good luck for you especially in your Arabic study.
Pass my warm Hi to your Mum Claudia and also to Vera
Good Bye - Bakr

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Success hostel is a small hostel in a renovated historic building of the old city with everything a backpacker could ask for: simple and comfortable dorms, a rooftop with an amazing view on the city, an equipped kitchen and bathroom to share with other guests. The owner is an engineer whose office is downstairs, who will be absolutely more than happy to welcome you, tell you all about the city and even show you some of the key sights around the hostel

Thanks again Bakr for your help and hospitality!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
SuccessHostel, Owner at Success Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Licea !
Thank you much for the good expression. You are welcome and hope to see you more.
My best regards - Bakr

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The hostel is small, but perfectly located, and Bakr, the owner, is wonderfully friendly and helpful and knows all about Nablus. This is a perfect base for a visit to the city or an exploration of the northern half of the West Bank. And the view from the roof is spectacular.

Room Tip: Most guests use the dormitory, and there are only one or two single rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
SuccessHostel, Owner at Success Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

You are lovable and sociable. I spent happy time during your stayed in Nablus which was three nights, especially the music played by your fingers.
You kept the room clean and tidy. I recommend you to other hosts. I'm so glad if you will come back to my hostel anytime, again.
In one word, you are gentleman. Goodbye