All reviewsornos bayshort cutindividual poolssmall pathquiet havenshort walk to the beachthe busmykonos towndirt pathmain poolbreakfast selectionplunge poolcharming hotelview of the bayclean roomsbig poolstaff were wonderful
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Dorian on the 16th for 1 night. It was the last night of our holiday which involved visiting Mykonos, Naxos, Paros & Syros. Of which 7 nights were spent in Mykonos. All in all, 8 different hotels over 10 nights. We normally leave our room around 10-11am and don't come back till 11-12pm. Our hotel is normally just a base.

This is the best hotel, room, balcony, view , value for money I've ever stayed in. Not just on this trip but all the holidays /breaks I've been on and that's a lot.
I'm not sure if it was a bit of luck too, as the other rooms looked great, but they gave us a room that looked like it could have been 3 times more than what we paid.
The room , bathroom & private balcony were fantastic. We stayed at the front of the hotel overlooking the the pool & Ornos bay. With breathtaking views.
We could also see Mariah Carey's yacht about 1km in the distance.
The hotel doesn't have transfers and it was an extra 10€ each for breakfast but we didn't mind with a room and view like this.
It's also only a short walk to the beach and restaurants.
The pool and sunbeds are great too. The sunbeds even have a tied towelling round them which was very comfortable.
Once we saw the room and balcony we pretty much stayed in the room / balcony all day/evening and next morning until we had to leave.
I would give this hotel 100 out of 100 if I could on here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I v been staying at the Dorion for 5 years all I can say is the team is amazing , very friendly , you feel like home, very clean and amazing location and Romantic specially at night❤️

Below is the view from all the rooms.
Thank you Dorion Team and see you next year .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzanne M
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I'm speechless with the amazing views and such welcoming staff at the hotel. The hotel was able to accommodate my daughter with a beach front view room, free breakfast and very affordable price. Definitely a 5 star hotel in my book but without the high prices...love it!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Edith S
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing place with a very good service. Rooms are big and clean. The swimming pool is very big with a very nice view on the Orion harbor. Very close to everything. Strategic place for going anywhere. Can't complaint about anything. Parking also available for ATV

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Inspiration68477
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Charming hotel at Ornos, few minutes walking away from Ornos beach where you can also take taxi boat to other beaches in Mykonos. 10 min drive to the town or by walk it takes around 45 minutes. Amenities in the room are quite adequate. We had wonderful view of the Ornos beach from our room. Swimming pool is very nice. Hotel staff are very nice, helpful and friendly and breakfast was very good. We really enjoyed our stay at Dorion hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple