“Rude”

Bell's Cocktail Bar
Ranked #4 of 11 Nightlife in Protaras
More attraction details
Owner description: The only place like it in Protaras! Live DJ every night, music starting from 90's making it's way up to today's music! Over 40 cocktail's to choose from! The place to be in Protaras! Not to be missed!
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The rudest of all bars I have ever been too. It was the night of the England game instead of trying to accommodate all their guests there for the football they just had an awkward spot at the bar where 3 people could be sitting and in the middle of it as well. When I sat down on the floor area behind my friends bar stool and out of their section this guy who said he is in charge came storming over telling me to get up i looked at him confused as to what was the issue apparently i was in the way of the ashtray bin never mind his customer is on the floor with a paid drink he tells me to get up by pulling me and if i dont like it he can send me on my way out. Have never felt more humiliated A)that is no way to speak to a girl or any customer for that matter. B)who do you think you are to tell me you can get me out without me doing something considered a big fail? Just a young girl not fussed I am on the floor to be with matesNever again. And i used to come here for a drink here and then. Just lost yourself a local customer hope you are happy Mr I am in charge person named apparently Loizos if its true • you are in the hospitality industry so perk up and treat all guests professionally! All you had to say was excuse me this is needed for staff to throw things and can you please move that would of been totally cool!! :)

All reviews
"great night"
in 5 reviews
"visiting protaras"

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Im here on a 2 week holiday with my wife this is the only place in protaras like it. plays up-to date music great staff great atmosphere a big thank you to Becky who looked after our table all night we have a week left of our holiday so will be back a few more times.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Was a regular here 18 years ago , when stationed out here with the army
Was great to come back and reminisce, and have a few keo brandy’s
Great welcome from all the staff , decors changed since last time was here (for the better)
At least this time I managed to walk back instead of being poured into a cab

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We called in just before the kitchen closed on a very busy night (champions league and play off finals) so weren't expecting much but everything was great. All food was spot on I ordered the special burger and it was the best I've had. Clean ,friendly and decent value